Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Andy

The Birthday Thread

Recommended Posts

chozen

Amor vincit omnia.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

No, that's Latin.... the bottom bottom....in orange. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chozen

oh... forgot my password.. again.. :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Would you like me to give you one then?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chozen

yeah, sure.. if you want.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Tada. New password.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

I expect you to visit now. ; )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Please.....?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chozen

hmm... i dunno.. if I resist the urge to vomit.. then sure

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Oh, thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CorSec

I expect you to visit now. ; )

Good thing I'm not bound by any silly promises or obligations like that :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

I expect you to visit now. ; )

Good thing I'm not bound by any silly promises or obligations like that :p

I can mess with your profile.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CorSec

I expect you to visit now. ; )

Good thing I'm not bound by any silly promises or obligations like that :p

I can mess with your profile.

Resorting to blackmail to gain members? Pleasant :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

That's what beeurd did to me...I mean...uh...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

I expect you to visit now. ; )

Good thing I'm not bound by any silly promises or obligations like that :p

I can mess with your profile.

Resorting to blackmail to gain members? Pleasant :p

But aren't you already a member?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CorSec

Am I ever. Meaning yes.

But your still blackmailing me to post.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Am I? Am I really?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tsl

*looks at bottom of index page*

Ohhh! Happy Birthday, Ana! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

*gasp* It's my little sister's birthday!? AWESOME!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANA!!!

:D:beer::cheers::party::happybday::cheers2: :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

w00t!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANA!!!!!!

:happybday::D

The Big 17...in uh...some places...you can uh...drive!!!!!!!!

((Haha and I one upped drake :p))

Edited by Generally Inept

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

She already can drive, f00. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.