chozen 1 Posted September 9, 2004 Amor vincit omnia. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted September 9, 2004 No, that's Latin.... the bottom bottom....in orange. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
chozen 1 Posted September 9, 2004 oh... forgot my password.. again.. :( Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted September 9, 2004 Would you like me to give you one then? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
chozen 1 Posted September 9, 2004 yeah, sure.. if you want. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted September 9, 2004 Tada. New password. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted September 9, 2004 I expect you to visit now. ; ) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
chozen 1 Posted September 9, 2004 hmm... i dunno.. if I resist the urge to vomit.. then sure Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
CorSec 5 Posted September 9, 2004 I expect you to visit now. ; ) Good thing I'm not bound by any silly promises or obligations like that :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted September 10, 2004 I expect you to visit now. ; ) Good thing I'm not bound by any silly promises or obligations like that I can mess with your profile. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
CorSec 5 Posted September 10, 2004 I expect you to visit now. ; ) Good thing I'm not bound by any silly promises or obligations like that I can mess with your profile. Resorting to blackmail to gain members? Pleasant :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted September 10, 2004 That's what beeurd did to me...I mean...uh... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted September 10, 2004 I expect you to visit now. ; ) Good thing I'm not bound by any silly promises or obligations like that I can mess with your profile. Resorting to blackmail to gain members? Pleasant But aren't you already a member? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
CorSec 5 Posted September 10, 2004 Am I ever. Meaning yes. But your still blackmailing me to post. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted September 10, 2004 Am I? Am I really? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Tsl 7 Posted September 14, 2004 *looks at bottom of index page* Ohhh! Happy Birthday, Ana! :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Drake 53 Posted September 14, 2004 *gasp* It's my little sister's birthday!? AWESOME!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANA!!! :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Guest Makia Posted September 14, 2004 HAPPY B-DAY ANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted September 14, 2004 (edited) w00t!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANA!!!!!! The Big 17...in uh...some places...you can uh...drive!!!!!!!! ((Haha and I one upped drake )) Edited September 14, 2004 by Generally Inept Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Drake 53 Posted September 14, 2004 She already can drive, f00. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites