GI_Admiral 2 Posted July 30, 2004 HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mickey 1 Posted July 30, 2004 thanks ... thanks I needed that actually Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted July 30, 2004 :D thats what im here for! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted July 30, 2004 Happy Birthday! :cheers: Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mickey 1 Posted July 30, 2004 yaya, it's like a virtual b-day party!! Thanks all, now I'm gonna git drunk and lose my pants like I do at most parties!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted July 30, 2004 *Hides Drakes eyes* He's too young....:p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mickey 1 Posted July 30, 2004 meh, I'll still be in my skivvies, like on my sig Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Drake 53 Posted July 30, 2004 *rips off GI's arms and punches him to death with them* I'm older then you, youngun. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted July 30, 2004 Now now... behave, children... I'm not gonna wish you happy birthday until it's actually your birthday. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mickey 1 Posted July 30, 2004 hey a sensible one. Unfortunatley it's still only 11 here and I'm about to retire, but I may be one sometime tomorrow to read your post. On another note (or shameless personal plug) I have finally finished the prologue of my shorty story in the fan fic forum. So read it and make comments please. Just my little present to all you. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted July 30, 2004 No, no. On your birthday we give you presents, not the other way around. But unfortunatly I'm broke, so you don't get anything Happy Birthday! :party: Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bushy 0 Posted July 30, 2004 Happy b-day!! *blows some of those roley horn thingeys that roll up* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted July 30, 2004 happy 19th. :party: Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mickey 1 Posted July 31, 2004 yay I'm a whole 19 years old!! fun times... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Drake 53 Posted July 31, 2004 If you were in Canada now, you could drink. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
CorSec 5 Posted July 31, 2004 If you were in Canada now, you could drink. Legally. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Drake 53 Posted July 31, 2004 Of course. But who in their right mind would do it illegally? ;) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted July 31, 2004 Happy birthday! *checks the clock* and I'm still on time! Woo! :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites