Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Andy

The Birthday Thread

Recommended Posts

GI_Admiral

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mickey

thanks ... thanks I needed that actually

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

:D thats what im here for!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Happy Birthday! :party: :cheers:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

Happy Birthday!! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mickey

yaya, it's like a virtual b-day party!!

Thanks all, now I'm gonna git drunk and lose my pants like I do at most parties!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

*Hides Drakes eyes* He's too young....:p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mickey

meh, I'll still be in my skivvies, like on my sig

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

*rips off GI's arms and punches him to death with them*

I'm older then you, youngun. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Ouch :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Now now... behave, children... :p

I'm not gonna wish you happy birthday until it's actually your birthday. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mickey

hey a sensible one. Unfortunatley it's still only 11 here and I'm about to retire, but I may be one sometime tomorrow to read your post.

On another note (or shameless personal plug) I have finally finished the prologue of my shorty story in the fan fic forum. So read it and make comments please. Just my little present to all you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

No, no. On your birthday we give you presents, not the other way around.

But unfortunatly I'm broke, so you don't get anything :p

Happy Birthday!

:party:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bushy

Happy b-day!! *blows some of those roley horn thingeys that roll up*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chozen

Happy Birthday...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aurelius

Happy Birthday! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

happy 19th. :party:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CorSec

w00t...Happy B-day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mickey

yay I'm a whole 19 years old!! fun times...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

If you were in Canada now, you could drink. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tsl

:happybday:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CorSec

If you were in Canada now, you could drink. :p

Legally.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

Of course. But who in their right mind would do it illegally? ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CorSec

Not me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Happy birthday! :cheers:

*checks the clock* and I'm still on time! Woo! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.