Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Andy

A very strange site...

Pandora

Maybe.

Ana

You guys need to stop saying these things, you're tearing my worldview apart! First Drake's new to insensitivity, Pod's new to sarcasm... next you'll be telling me that neither of you was ever annoyed by GI!

Drake

Huh? GI was cool.

Radioactive Isotope

i kinda miss the kid. :|

Princess

I wanna meet up with him at Starbucks and tell stories about the good old days... :p

Radioactive Isotope

yeah. *sniff* i miss those days.

Drake

I just want to give him a big ol' hug and tell him what a great friend he was.

Wait...we're still being sarcastic, right?

:p

Bad furday

I remember that it took him nearly a minute to open the jar of peppers and eat one (he kept dropping it) when we were at Steak'n'Shake. :p

Andy

I remember that it took him nearly a minute to open the jar of peppers and eat one (he kept dropping it) when we were at Steak'n'Shake. :p

haha, that was the best!

lol and when he had to come find Furday and I cos we were lost. :p

Wow that was so long ago... lol

Edited by Andy

Bad furday

And when he found us, we made him call Ana and say, "Echo Base, this is Rogue Two. I've found them! I repeat, I've found them!" :p

people looked at us strangely....:p

Drake

When a Star Wars convention was in town?

I would imagine they would be used to stranger things happening.

Winters

BAH to people looking at you funny!

Ana

I wouldn't think that they'd look at you guys funny, I'd think they'd be looks of respect. "Now there are some truly devoted geeks."

Jake Durron

oh speaking of truly devoted geeks... FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Will you design my new tattoo?

I need a yin yanged empire/rebel sign with a cool script saying Psychopathic Jedi above and Makia Alise underneath...

Pandora

And when he found us, we made him call Ana and say, "Echo Base, this is Rogue Two. I've found them! I repeat, I've found them!" :p

people looked at us strangely....:p

Are you sure that wasn't the Jello I put in your hair?

Jake Durron

honestly...

I can't eat jello without thinking about that..

Pandora

I DON'T eat Jello, but I can't think of C3 without thinking of that.

Bad furday

oh speaking of truly devoted geeks... FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Will you design my new tattoo?

I need a yin yanged empire/rebel sign with a cool script saying Psychopathic Jedi above and Makia Alise underneath...

I'll see what I can do. When do you need this by?

and the Jello was after GI rescued B and myself. :p

Pandora

Well whatever. I'll still never forget the expressions on your faces when you realized your hair was immobile. *giggles evilly*

Jake Durron

No time limit really just before summer

Bad furday

Alright then. :)

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.