Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
toppmatt

Who is addicted to SW Lego?

Andy

haha... I'd love to see a huge Lego Death Star :D

Ender

That would own!

GI_Admiral

hahaha....i cant believe they gave Fett a B :( :p

MsSolo

He has no face. I'm still amused by poor Biggs though. I wonder if there is a lego village people set? Wouldn't be hard to make one, just form what's available.

GI_Admiral

lol im pretty sure with the legos i have i could...Well actually...I would need a naval officer...

Andy

hehe

Well I managed to get hold of the last of the second wave of mini-models. :D

Ana

Nice...

Mickey

oh mighty sandcrawler I bow to thee ...

I'm slightly dissapointed, since I saw the preorders on amazon or whatever a while ago. There is definitely not enough figs for a 120-130$ set (can't remember for sure), but other than that it looks amazing. I hope its not an exclusive so that I'll be able to afford it.

Andy

I have to dismantle my Star Destroyer cos i have no room for it anymore lol... good job i kept the instructions for if i want to build it again... :(

Bad furday

plastic zip lock bags B! Dismantle it in sections and wrap them up for easy reassemby!

Of course, if you're going to cannibalize if for parts ( Cannibalize like a Tusken!) , pay no attention. :p

Andy

It's in a few boxes now. the hull is in sections along with the framework and parts of the superstructure. in another box i have the engine array and bridge tower, and in another small box i have a lot of the fiddly small bits that would come off anyway if i hadn't taken them off. lol

Princess

I saw a Lego Ewok Village last week

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.