Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Wyld_Knight

Blog yourself!

chozen

Change your avatar...I keep on thinking that i've typed it instead of you. :x

MsSolo

Gratiutious self-promotion time! Having spent most of yesterday playing around with HTML and CSS, my Livejournal is all sparkly pretty. And I love Beeurd's blog. Mucho coolness.

I'm stressed. I have a pyhisics practical A/S in less than twelve hours. Methinks my panic might be showing ust a tad, in the random comments and quick-speed typos. PLus the nonesnse. Whee! Stressed.

Andy

Cool :)

(I fixed your URL code, btw)

Thanks for liking mine, but don't mention it again, I may develop some sort of ego ;)

As for the A/S, I want to pointlaugh, but I can't because I already done A-levels, and I know how stressful they can be.

I did mine in the last year before A/S were introduced for most subjects, and all my exams were 3 hours long, with a 25 hr practical split over 5 days for Art.

You'll soon be glad it's out of the way :)

MsSolo

thank you for fixing the code, and the compliment! html really isn't my forte, so even url tags are a bit hit and miss, and playing around with the LJ was mostly sheer fluke.

Lucky you, not doing ASs. They just can't leave the education systm alone.

Did you know it's possile to get 100% and still get a B, or even lower?!? If everyone in the college doing that subject does realy well the 'curve' comes out above the national average and it gets hiked down so that everywhere across the country gets roughly the same results. Works in reverse as well, but still strikes me as a blatantly unfair system. :mad:

Princess

Beeurd, I don't know if it's just me or the blogger server (damn thing) but yours isn't properly loading.

Andy

What's wrong with it?

CorSec

I see no problems

Princess

It just didn't load for me.

Chickenman

I have a blog...but I havn't written in it since...June? No...July.

GI_Admiral

I could make a blog...but no one talks to me on IMs so what would make them come to my site :roll::p ((Besides...i would update it at random times...such as one day 10 updates but none for a week then a flurry of updates...))

Andy

Sounds like my blog, except it's more like 10 times a month then no updates for a year, then a flurry of updates...

GI_Admiral

Meh...when I get bored I do anything and that means posting multiple times in a short time span :p

chozen

btw, hows your camp thing going? when are they going to gas you? :puppydogeyes: Soon, please?

GI_Admiral

Well they did mention something about getting a free shower... :roll:

But actually...it's almost over...today is last full day...and im spending it posting on GB...god im a loser

chozen

what kind of camp was it?

wait.. haven't you had a shower... since .. last week? not one?! :eek:

GI_Admiral

US Policy and Politics...

and yes...I have had many...but not underground...where they have little german men running around with a crooked swatstika on their arm yelling something about 3rd reich, fuhur...and Hitler...

chozen

and yes...I have had many...but not underground...where they have little german men running around with a crooked swatstika on their arm yelling something about 3rd reich, fuhur...and Hitler...

band camp? :???:

GI_Admiral

...I dont play a band instrument...

chozen

sp

obviously... that's why you meddle in politics.

am

GI_Admiral

sp? whats misspelled?

chozen

somewhere.. back... eh.. .... there

Edited by Old Green Turtle

GI_Admiral

Somewhere out there? :p

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.