Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Admiral Daala

The Latest SW Book Schedule! Spoilers!

SoftballJedi

Stover and Zahn, you are lucky!

But I get to get ROTS signed by Stover this Sunday.

GI_Admiral

Yeah, Ana's mom = l33t!

Radioactive Isotope

*is jealous*

TheUnknown

Argh! I need to finish the NJO (which would require slogging through FHIII) before all of these new post-NJO books come out.

Andy

LOL. get a move on, Unknown! :p

SoftballJedi

He's not the only one who has to finish the NJO. I started in the middle with Conquest and just read those up, plus Vector Prime. I don't think I'm ever going to get reading the other ones.

Andy

lol, I accidently read the NJO. Vector Prime was about the third EU novel I ever boaught... I didn't realise it was going to lead on to nearly 20 more books! lol

Drake

That's how they get you. You fell strait into their trap!

TheUnknown

He's not the only one who has to finish the NJO. I started in the middle with Conquest and just read those up, plus Vector Prime. I don't think I'm ever going to get reading the other ones.

Read the Dark Tide books (which are very good) plus Balance Point (which is mediocre but still pretty critical).

Uncle Du

And you gotta read Star By Star. I liked that one.

On a totally unrelated note, I got a question. There's this dude on my boat that says he's had the books for Episodes I-III for something like ten years. I pretty much thought this was bullsith, but he says he can produce said writings. Was there ever anything released having to do with the prequels some time ago? I tried looking for something of the sort, but I couldn't find anything.

Keep in mind that this guy also considers Episodes "VII-IX", the NJO. Cause he "lives, eats and breathes Star Wars." I'm really not impressed. He thinks that cause he plays Galaxies, he's a SW aficionado.

Princess

*rolls eyes*

Andy

Was there ever anything released having to do with the prequels some time ago?

Well, 10 years ago he might have been able to get hold of an early draft Episode I script. :p

Edited by beeurd

Uncle Du

I'm thinking that this guy probably read some book that took place before Ep. IV-VI, and thought that that was the first 3 episodes. This guy really isn't the brightest bulb in the box. :p

Mickey

well, there is a precarious releveance to the dereliction of that man's predicament ... it may have to do to do with my lecadaisical jaw ... it just won't bloody shut closed

Uncle Du

*blank stare, drools*

Drake

Mickey...shut your word hole! :p

Ana

He could have read the Han Solo trilogy... in which Bria Tharen helps Mon Mothma, Leia, and Winter form the Rebel Alliance... or the Lando Calrissian Adventures, or the Han Solo Adventures... there's any number of things he might have run across that he could be having delusions about.

Uncle Du

But those came out not TOO long ago. According to this nut, he's had this thing for ages.

I can't wait till he brings it in, then I can ridicule him to death. And then tell you guys all about it. ;) :D

Tsl

Hell yeah! :D

Princess

Sweetness!

Uncle Du

WooHoo!!

*dances around room, wife looks at him strangely*

Radioactive Isotope

ooooooh! *happydance*

Drake

Awesome! :D

Ana

Goodgood! :D

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.