Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Andy

Episode III - Spoilers!

chozen

Well she did at least know the "handmaiden" name. : P

Ender

I have cable! :p

Andy

I got... Uhh... I dedicated satellite running a 2 Mbps connection... Yeah...

*shifty eyes*

Alexander

OMG U R LIEK SO LYING!@

Radioactive Isotope

I use dialup too so you can't use that as an excuse.

sure i can. i'm used to super fast DSL and now i have dialup which loads slower than sleepy sloths. :p

Princess

I have broadband at school and cable at home

Ender

A friend of mine has T1... he gets pings on online games of about 10.

Andy

OMG U R LIEK SO LYING!@

You don't believe me? :(

Well... I have ADSL really. 576 Kbps

chozen

A friend of mine has T1... he gets pings on online games of about 10.

If it's below 30 it means the guy has either a firewall or... Norton anti-virus.

Andy

Or they are on the computer next to him :p

chozen

*Snickers* Or that too..

Ender

He has Norton... my pings are usually about 40.

TheUnknown

Something interesting I noticed whilst perusing the Jedi Council archives:

Will there be any appearances in Episode III by classic trilogy characters like Chewbacca or Tarkin or Mon Mothma?  

No, I don't think we'll see any beyond the characters in Episode II, like Artoo and Threepio.

Odd thing is, both Mon Mothma and Chewie are confirmed to be in Episode III.

Alexander

It happens, things are changed. :p

Andy

Yeah. That was probably a while ago, and the site people aren't involved in the movie production anyway.

Alexander

Spy Report from TF.n:

Christopher Lee can't like this - his character dies within 10 minutes of the opening crawl of Episode III. No word on who's hand he falls by but he isn't needed long for filming since he doesn't play a significant role. In fact, the veteran actor is already finished filming with the exception of some pickup shots later next year though his new digital double is certain to be getting a workout.

So Darth Tyranus/Count Dooku is getting rubbed off early - leaving a spot empty for another Sith. Anyone seen Anakin?

Drake

Only 10 minutes in? Wow...the movie must start off with a big battle or something. Unless this is a false rumour of course...or George changes something, which he usually does.

TheUnknown

That's gotta be a false rumor. I don't see how Lucas would allow something like that to be leaked.

Besides, everyone in their right mind knows Anakin's final step will be killing Dooku. :D

chozen

Or.. Mace.. *Shrugs*

Drake

I found theese from a website:

From a Hyperspace chat:

Episode III will be PG - This is what is best for the franchise no doubt.

Running Time: 2 Hours - The final cut of the film should clock in around 2 hours which means there's about a 110 page script.

Episode III definitely has the most lightsaber action of any Star Wars film - There's a lot to do and we figure the saber will figure prominently into the final sequences.

SW3 takes place 3 years or so after Ep II - Hayden Christiansen said recently it would be much more than that, but Rick McCallum corrected him and gave the time scale for the film, noting also that everything is bigger this time, including the battle scenes.

Space Battle Beginning - An epic space battle to begin the film. We know it is the end of the Clone Wars about this time period, so expect it to be the definitive moment of the war.

The battle is probably when Dooku dies...

"Chewbacca rescues and delivers the two children to Ben Kenobi."

>>Peter Mayhew (aka Chewie)

chozen

So chewie is in it.. Confirmed..

Alexander

That's gotta be a false rumor. I don't see how Lucas would allow something like that to be leaked.

Besides, everyone in their right mind knows Anakin's final step will be killing Dooku. :D

He doesn't allow it. That's why it's called a Spy report. And no, i don't think Anakin's final step will be killing Dooku. Killing Dooku will most likely mark the end of the Clone War because he's the ringleader of the Separatists.

Radioactive Isotope

of course Anakin has to kill Dooku. it's some Sith thing....the only question is how long will it take? i'd wager about half-way through the movie.

Ender

The ship Dooku is on probably gets destroyed...

Alexander

Considering the Clone War ends in the beginning of Ep3, I doubt Dooku's character is crucial to anything in the story so therefore can be killed off early. Dooku was only crucial in AotC to set up the Separatists and have Obi-Wan question the Senate and tell the Jedi about it. Palpatine is the mastermind, it's not hard for him to find more pawns.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.