Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Pandora

Hand in Hand

chozen

Plus i doubt they'll send him out straight awat since he'll need training and stuff. And hopefully all fighting in the middle east will be over by then.

Pandora

Oh no, we could be in there for a few years. I doubt seriously that the war will be over this year.

chozen

Really? But he is joining the navy as well! They have to do lots of training (at least here they do). And plus they'll control it pretty soon but they'll need peace keeping forces. But i doubt they'll be any more "fierce fighting" going on.

Sentrosi

thanks..

as for how long the war is...

it doesnt matter

if its over... oh well... im sure bush has somewhere us we will be going... something no one is thinking about... something that is quite possible

we are going to south korea... to liberate north korea..

they threatened us and said if we invade iraq they will strike us...

that threat is not taken lightly

chozen

One should you be telling us all this? (i mean isn't there strict army regulations with info?)

And two have you done your basic training?

Andy

He hasn't said anything that we didn't know/couldn't find out...

Sentrosi

dude i havent even enlisted...

lol

chozen

Sorry i haven't been paying attention lately! Were going to south korea now???

Sentrosi

no no no... im just saying that if this war ends... the north koreans threatened us... and we dont take sith from no one... that and they said if we invade iraq... they arent stupid they will wait to attack us... but im sure... its gonna be easier... than the vietnam war was... and we will get charlie once and for all.. :D muuaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha die you commie nerfherders die..

chozen

Ok got you now, your only specualting that you will go to north korea...

Sorry i haven't been feeling to good, im getting too confused.

Princess

May the Force be with You in all that you do Sentrosi.

Pandora

Y'all, I want you to see this addition I made on my site. I'll probably jazz it up a bit later, but you just have to read it.

www.geocities.com/corellianjedi838/handinhand.html

Scroll down past the list and read the quote. It's really awesome.

Andy

Argh, tha background really clashes with some of the text...

Pandora

I know. All the colors do that to my backgrounds.

CorSec

Perhaps a better suited background then..Im not saying less patriotic...just..easier on the eyes somehow..

Sentrosi

thanks for the support.. :D

figured id add one more thing to this whole speil of war talk...

Hand in Hand we march, we are joined as one... One people talking out against the hatred of the world... United under a common belief that all should be free... Some joined with us, go off to fight for this belief to give others what they never had....

Hand in Hand we speak, raising our voices against the evil in this world... banishing it with the good in our hearts and the caring nature in our souls...

Hand in Hand we hold on tight, for support, for security, for unity in these hard and trying times... we hold on tight for one of us may lose someone close... but as we are Hand in Hand we will be alright... we have the power of unity and freedom of a people who hold on to our beliefs... and to eachother for comfort... for friendship...

Many across the world dont have a hand to hold for comfort... they dont know what to believe... how many people dont have that hand reaching out to them... How many dont have anyone to comfort them... to befriend them... Think on this... and realize why we do what we do....

Hand in Hand into eternity we march...

Link

Sentrosi!!! I miss talking to you!

Princess

Sentrosi that was beautiful.

Pandora

*Hugs Sentrosi, moved nearly to tears* It's such a relief to know that there's still people in this country that know how blessed they are!

Okay, I'm going to start a new page on my site dedicated to words of support for the war. I'll sift through here and find some good ones. While I'm working on it, please feel free to email or PM some more!

Sentrosi

I miss talking to all of you... *hugs back*... i appreciate the support...

somedays it just bothers me to hear about another riot breaking out because of anti war protestors... i know in my heart that for every one protestor there are at least 100 if not a 1000 people sitting and hoping for the troops to come home soon...

its great to know there are people around the world who show their support... :D and truly accept that there are somethings that happen in life that you must face...

my biggest argument against the anti war protestors is what would have happened if we used bush's new policy against hitler....

millions would have lived.... the time for appeasment is over... and it starts here... now... with everyone around the world... joining, uniting in one common goal against the terror that has entranced the Nations....

To the countries that dont support us... We are terribly sorry you were selling weapons and the like to the people of iraq.... we will not forget your words... or your deeds... because terror takes alot of forms... from suicide bombers... to selling weapons to terrorists... if anyone partakes of anything connected to terrorism... or any act that jeopardizes the freedoms of the people of this world... they will meet a force unimaginable... they will see the true as the Freedom riders of the world, take mount and ride to conquer the evils that plaque this world...

(One quote a day keeps the keeps Saddam away.... lol )

Pandora

the time for appeasment is over...

YES!!!!! Someone bold enough to say it!!!! *jumps on Sentrosi* I told you I liked him!

Princess

Down girl.

Andy

I hate the word "appeasement"... reminds me of dinner...

chozen

Lol, why is that?

Sentrosi

Peas ment lol :D

laughs as he gets jumped on by pod.. :D