Drake 53 Posted September 11, 2007 If it was spinal, he could just be paralyzed from, like, the waist down or something. That would explain getting feeling back in, say, his hands but I don't think he'll be able to walk. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted September 11, 2007 Yeah, the Sportcenter guy wasn't very specific, lol. He just mentioned getting feeling back. But, really, with things like this, he's lucky to be still alive. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted September 11, 2007 It was a definite spinal cord injury and the chances are that he will never walk again. He's still in critical condition and on a respirator and life support. Such a shame. What really sickens me is to hear other Broncos fans talk sith about him. Makes me ashamed to be a fan myself to hear people say that kinda of sith. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted September 11, 2007 he injured the spinal cord pretty far up. C3 amd C4 are pretty much the base of the neck, which controls all kinds of fun stuff like the diaphragm. i'm not surprised he's on a respirator. nerve tissue doesn't regenerate well, so i would be surprised if he gets much feeling back. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ender 8 Posted September 11, 2007 Most of the schools that I'm seriously looking into going for grad school won: Washington, Oregon, Ohio State, Wisconsin, Penn State, Northwestern, Pittsburgh, Virginia, Connecticut. Georgia was the lone big one that list, although I'm not sure what USC did. Aww, not coming to the City anymore? You'd fit right in in the Village. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted September 11, 2007 Most of the schools that I'm seriously looking into going for grad school won: Washington, Oregon, Ohio State, Wisconsin, Penn State, Northwestern, Pittsburgh, Virginia, Connecticut. Georgia was the lone big one that list, although I'm not sure what USC did. I think USC had a bye week last Saturday. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
TheUnknown 39 Posted September 12, 2007 Most of the schools that I'm seriously looking into going for grad school won: Washington, Oregon, Ohio State, Wisconsin, Penn State, Northwestern, Pittsburgh, Virginia, Connecticut. Georgia was the lone big one that list, although I'm not sure what USC did. Aww, not coming to the City anymore? You'd fit right in in the Village. Do NYU and Columbia even have football teams? That's why I didn't count them. But, yeah, I'm still considering NYU and Columbia and several others I didn't mention. NYU is defintely in the top ten at this point, although Washington is still number one. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted October 1, 2007 Woo! Congrats to Maggs for winning the AL batting title! And da Lions won again! Gasp! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted November 5, 2007 Did anyone see the Lions game? That was freakin' sweet!! Shaun Rogers' 55 yard inception for a touchdown = awesome. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted November 5, 2007 The only reason that game was such a blowout is because the Detroit Lions have all sold their souls to Satan. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted November 6, 2007 Why do you have to sell your soul to satan? Can't you lease it? :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted November 6, 2007 There are no lease's in hell, only permanent residents. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted November 6, 2007 You're just mad 'cause the whipped your Broncos. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted November 6, 2007 Well, contrary to what you may think, I don't really care. The ultimate goal is the Super Bowl, and even if we had won, we don't have a chance in hell to win. What's funny is that every Detroit fan I run into seems to think they DO have a chance at the championship. Talk about wishful thinking. :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted November 6, 2007 Well, notch me on the other side. I think they're good..and they are better than last year.. but I don't think they'll go any farther than the first or second round of the playoffs. My dad is a Broncos fan, too.. and he was rooting for the Lions towards the end. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted November 6, 2007 Not much of a Broncos fan if he switches allegiances when the Broncos are gettin' beat. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted November 6, 2007 Haha... no. He's always been a somewhat Lions fan.. and a Broncos fan. But since they were playing each other... For days before he wasn't sure which side he'd be on. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted November 12, 2007 Ron Francis is gonna be inducted into the Hall of Fame tonight. Yay! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted November 30, 2007 woohoo! NHL dumps crappy schedule Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted November 30, 2007 Yessss!!! This means I might be able to see my Avs play more often around on the East Coast. :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted November 30, 2007 Yay, more variety. I'm sick of Atlanta and Florida all the time. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Vergere 1 Posted December 2, 2007 *purr* Navy beat Army. I am quite content now. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites