Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Princess

The Sports Bar

Recommended Posts

Ana

1) Go Sharks! :D

2) I love how the filter changed my name :p

3) How did you choose who came in what position?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chickenman

Bow chicka bow wow. :nutty:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

1) Go Sharks! :D

2) I love how the filter changed my name :p

3) How did you choose who came in what position?

I'm not sure I even know what mine means.. :p

Awesome sthorseeva?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Awesomest horse eva.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Woohoo! I rock! :kneel:

And go Wings! My voodoo doll worked again!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Wings in 7 :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

In your dreams, dude. And only in your dreams. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

lol, we'll see. Dreams can come true :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Can, yes. Do, rarely. And I have a hunch the Sharks ain't gonna let your dream come true this time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Well if game 4 was a hint of what's to come, then I'm not too upset :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

It's gonna be a Sharks/Wings showdown for the Cup. My prediction.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

... how's that gonna happen, when they're playing each other this round?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

You haven't heard of the nexxus of the universe? That's where I live. Where all my wildest sports fantasies come true.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

uh, Furday, i think you got our horses names mixed up :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

2) I love how the filter changed my name :p

3) How did you choose who came in what position?

2. So do I. Luckily it's easy to figure out.

3.Well, I reasoned that our Emperor would start off promisingly from the gate, with Prin eager to challenge him. Jm was too busy hitting people to seriously contend ( though she might be disqualified...so everyone behind her moves up a spot!) :p Jm was too distracted to stop Unknown, and she also probably didn't want to hit him, so he ended up fourth. After the final turn, everyone in the back sort of strung out a bit.

Chicken, I'm sorry. I suppose I could write you having a win next year... :p:(

And Jm...no, our horses names are NOT mixed up. You yell "Bad horny horsy!" when your stallion does suggestive things to you when you're in his stable.

Mine is a mare, and so to make everyone know that "it's not like that" like with Daniel Radcliff in Equs, her name is Not like in Equs. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheUnknown

Is it odd that I was actually hoping I'd win that? :p

Me, too. We're pathetic.

I've been through the desert on a horse with no name

It felt good to be out of the rain

In the desert you can remember your name

'Cause there ain't no one for to give you no pain

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

aaaaaaannnnnnndddddd.......Street Sense comes from 19th place to win the Kentucky Derby. they'll be showing replays for weeks on that one. simply incredible. *crosses fingers for a Triple Crown winner*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Yay for Nabokov!!!!!! He did great winning the game for the wings

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Hush! Poor thing *gives Nabby cookies and hot cocoa*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

*laces the cocoa with sleeping pills*

That one so made the highlight reel today

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

aaaaaaannnnnnndddddd.......Street Sense comes from 19th place to win the Kentucky Derby. they'll be showing replays for weeks on that one. simply incredible. *crosses fingers for a Triple Crown winner*

I know, that was pretty awesome....

*also crosses fingers*

Bah, even if they get past the Sharks, the Ducks will beat 'em.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

We can pluck the Ducks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Dreams can come true Ana :p

Go Wings! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

*cries* My Sharks my Sharks, why have you forsaken me?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.