Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Princess

The Sports Bar

Recommended Posts

Uncle Du

Woah, hey Du, why'd Plummer get pulled out?

The Steelers..won?

Indy...lost?

Weird week

Oh yea, before last weeks loss to KC, Shanahan told Plummer that basically if he didn't get his head outta his ass, Cutler was going in. Permanently. Even after Cutlers performance last night, Shanahan has him slated as the started QB for, well, the near and far future. The only way Cutler can go is up from here, IMO. Being a rookie, and getting put in this position, this late in the season, well, he got set up for failure. I think he'll be good...next season. I think poor decesion making and injuries have once again ruined another Broncos season. But as in everything, they start strong, and lose the edge towards the end.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SoftballJedi

FOUR TOP MOST ANNOYING PLAYERS IN NFL, VOTED BY THEIR PEERS:

1) Terrel Owens-Dallas Cowboys

2) Joey Porter-Pittsburgh Steelers

3) Warren Sap-Oakland Raiders

4) Ocho Cinco, AKA Chad Johnson-Cinncinatti Bengals

T.O. and Ocho Cinco were no suprise..though Ocho would be higher on the list. No idea who Warren Sap is. And Joey isn't annoying just extremely outspoken. Haha. But he's awesome

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

You haven't heard of Warren Sap?

I have, and I'm not even into NFL...

I feel old. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Um, it's spelled "S-A-P-P". :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

I know, I was typing fast. :p

Yay, my Cowboys won again!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SoftballJedi

Steelers won 27-7!

They win next week...it's called a winning streak!

:p

What is wrong with the Penguins now though?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender

They're from Pittsburgh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheUnknown

Damn Thrashers lost 8-0.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

I think Crosby was hurt... *shrug*

Probably realizing that three young superstars aren't enough to keep them alive.

My silly 'Canes are still doing fairly okay.... hopefully better now that Stillman is back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

I can't say sith about the Avs, but I can still talk trash about other team...

Yea, them 'Canes, losing to Vancouver. :p And good ol Brodeur just tied for 3rd in all time shut outs tonight. Most excellent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

omg. Cardinals game last night. beautiful. just beautiful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

I just got back from getting Brandon Inge's autograph and have to share the pics

Ingelaughing.jpg

BrandonInge.jpg

AmandaandBrandon.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ayingel

i hate to say it, but you look like a stalker in that picture...the wild eyes...the commanding stance...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Well, when you have to turn and lean over a table to get the picture...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

*sniff*

I thought you were my stalker... :(

;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

you just didn't give her enough attention :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

*sniff*

I thought you were my stalker... :(

;)

I still love ya babe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

:D

Damn Avalanche, better pull this win out tonight.

Hasek got me another good game though. The Wings tore up Toronto. There's been a lotta blow outs around the league tonight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

It was all special teams tonight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Friggin Avalanche. No other state can make teams that blow early game leads like Colorado.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Just wait until tonight. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

I don't wanna think about it. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Wow, did you see that game Mara?! ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

No it's not televised out here. :p

I saw the score on ESPN. Bah. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

It was tied in the 3rd, then Colorado came outta no where and scored three goals in about five minutes. I couldn't believe it. After all the penalties we had, I figured that would be our downfall.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.