Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Princess

The Sports Bar

Recommended Posts

Uncle Du

Hope he does. I was laughin my ass off.

At chickens rant.

Edited by Du

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tsl

Oh please.... :roll:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Yeah, 'cause there was no hacker. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Welll technially...

Chickens saying this to Beeurd...and Aurelius....:p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Yeah, I suppose....

But are you really a hacker when you do your own board? ;-p

I could do it.....delete my headers and footers.....save them first...... Have a laugh, then put them back. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

lol well...maybe :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Too late for that now.

And they might suspect something.. Even though I've been hacked before.. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Pffft do it anyways...just to show that you can! :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Okay.

*changes GI's account information and profile*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

:(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

*watches GI run over there to see if I actually did it* :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

OMG...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

North Carolina should lose its staet hood!!!!! :(:(:(:(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Aww..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thecrazymandowntheroad

Baseball is back. It's bigger(literally see Barry Bonds and all associated walking steroids) and better. The Sox are in second place...behind the ORIOLES!!!!!! Parity has returned to the majors!!!!!!!!! Halleluia!!!!!!!! (Also see first place Chicago White Sox, Florida Marlins, and Los Angeles Dodgers)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Should have stuck with lewis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Why? Lewis couldn't get the Wings to win. Both years they got eliminated in the first round of the playoffs. He wasn't playing his goalies like he should have either. A team like the Wings should consistently be making it deep into the playoffs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

We'll see how well the next coach does IF they play again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ayingel

Baseball All-Star Game is on!

woo!

Go American League!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SoftballJedi

Yes!! Finally, I've missed hockey.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

So have I. Luckily I had the CCHA and OHL to keep me company this season, but I missed the rush of the Stanley Cup playoffs this summer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

w0000000000t!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

*happy dances*

YAY! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Here's hoping for a Leafs/Wings final

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.