Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Princess

The Sports Bar

Recommended Posts

Uncle Du

I'm doing great in football, hockey, not so much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Well thanks to a decisive Denver win in Atlanta and San Diego's awesome loss in the 'Burgh, we now have a two game lead in the division. Keeping that lead, well, I'm not holding my breath. :p

Detroit looked stellar as usual. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Yeah.. they always seem to blow it in the fourth. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

I especially enjoy when the QB runs outta the endzone. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Haha. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

At least I can say Cutler hasn't done that, hahaha!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Haha, yeah. :p

But at least we stick by our teams, no matter what, right? ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

That's true. I ain't no band wagon jumper.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Yup, me either.

But, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't happy to see college football almost done. :p

My poor Cowboys. :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Talk about a pathetic week.

The AFC West is just horrible. I don't know what's worse, the fact that Denver lost to Oakland, or the fact that Denver is STILL in the top of the division! Thanks for losing San Diego! Unbelievable!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

I was sad to see the Titans finally get defeated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

I was sad to see that their offense didn't show up to the game. I knew a loss was inevitable, but I figured they woulda gone down with more of a fight.

And how about New Orleans beatin' the crap outta Green Bay?! Thanks Drew Brees! Won my week for me in fantasy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

I was sad to see that their offense didn't show up to the game. I knew a loss was inevitable, but I figured they woulda gone down with more of a fight.

And how about New Orleans beatin' the crap outta Green Bay?! Thanks Drew Brees! Won my week for me in fantasy.

Yeah, I know they would probably lose eventually. I just thought it would take more than the Jets. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Best Thanksgiving loss ever yesterday

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

I didn't get to watch any games on Thanksgiving. :(

Oh well. And I won't get to watch the Broncos get beat by the Jets today either. I have to watch crappy ass Pittsburgh. Damn them for doing well this year, I have to hear about it from my Lady AND her family. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

At least you were wrong about the Broncos. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

H-O-L-Y CRAP!!

I cannot believe that game!! Cutler definitely showed what a force to be reckoned with he is!!

In Yahoo, 95% of the people on there picked the Jets to win! I'm ashamed to say that I picked against my team. I seriously didn't think that we would pull that off, and friggin destroyed em!!

Edited by Du

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

What, just because the Jets beat the Titans? :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Um, no, cause the Jets were the #3 rated D before this week. They've been successful in stopping not only the run but the pass too. I mean, they beat the Giants too. Don't forget that. Just this past week, everyone was trying to pretend that the Jets were going to somehow run away and win the Super Bowl. Whatever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

They're not my pick. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Who is, the Titans?! Psh!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Not telling. :p

But I AM 3 for 4 for picking a Superbowl winner last few years. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Here's to hoping the Broncos don't screw up against KC today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Yeaaaa buddy, we're in the playoffs!!

Now lets see if the Avs can win tonight....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Lions, so close, but no cigar, ahaha.

I'm seriously confused by Jim Rutherford ('Canes GM) right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.