Uncle Du 22 Posted November 13, 2008 I'm doing great in football, hockey, not so much. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted November 17, 2008 Well thanks to a decisive Denver win in Atlanta and San Diego's awesome loss in the 'Burgh, we now have a two game lead in the division. Keeping that lead, well, I'm not holding my breath. Detroit looked stellar as usual. ;) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted November 18, 2008 Yeah.. they always seem to blow it in the fourth. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted November 19, 2008 I especially enjoy when the QB runs outta the endzone. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted November 19, 2008 At least I can say Cutler hasn't done that, hahaha! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted November 20, 2008 Haha, yeah. But at least we stick by our teams, no matter what, right? ;) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted November 22, 2008 That's true. I ain't no band wagon jumper. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted November 22, 2008 Yup, me either. But, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't happy to see college football almost done. My poor Cowboys. :( Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted November 25, 2008 Talk about a pathetic week. The AFC West is just horrible. I don't know what's worse, the fact that Denver lost to Oakland, or the fact that Denver is STILL in the top of the division! Thanks for losing San Diego! Unbelievable! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted November 25, 2008 I was sad to see the Titans finally get defeated. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted November 26, 2008 I was sad to see that their offense didn't show up to the game. I knew a loss was inevitable, but I figured they woulda gone down with more of a fight. And how about New Orleans beatin' the crap outta Green Bay?! Thanks Drew Brees! Won my week for me in fantasy. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted November 26, 2008 I was sad to see that their offense didn't show up to the game. I knew a loss was inevitable, but I figured they woulda gone down with more of a fight. And how about New Orleans beatin' the crap outta Green Bay?! Thanks Drew Brees! Won my week for me in fantasy. Yeah, I know they would probably lose eventually. I just thought it would take more than the Jets. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted November 28, 2008 Best Thanksgiving loss ever yesterday Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted November 30, 2008 I didn't get to watch any games on Thanksgiving. Oh well. And I won't get to watch the Broncos get beat by the Jets today either. I have to watch crappy ass Pittsburgh. Damn them for doing well this year, I have to hear about it from my Lady AND her family. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted December 1, 2008 At least you were wrong about the Broncos. ;) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted December 2, 2008 (edited) H-O-L-Y CRAP!! I cannot believe that game!! Cutler definitely showed what a force to be reckoned with he is!! In Yahoo, 95% of the people on there picked the Jets to win! I'm ashamed to say that I picked against my team. I seriously didn't think that we would pull that off, and friggin destroyed em!! Edited December 2, 2008 by Du Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted December 2, 2008 What, just because the Jets beat the Titans? :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted December 2, 2008 Um, no, cause the Jets were the #3 rated D before this week. They've been successful in stopping not only the run but the pass too. I mean, they beat the Giants too. Don't forget that. Just this past week, everyone was trying to pretend that the Jets were going to somehow run away and win the Super Bowl. Whatever. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted December 2, 2008 They're not my pick. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted December 2, 2008 Who is, the Titans?! Psh!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted December 2, 2008 Not telling. But I AM 3 for 4 for picking a Superbowl winner last few years. ;) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted December 7, 2008 Here's to hoping the Broncos don't screw up against KC today. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted December 8, 2008 Yeaaaa buddy, we're in the playoffs!! Now lets see if the Avs can win tonight.... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted December 8, 2008 Lions, so close, but no cigar, ahaha. I'm seriously confused by Jim Rutherford ('Canes GM) right now. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites