Uncle Du 22 Posted October 19, 2008 Believe me, sex is wayyyy better than f-in baseball. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Chickenman 9 Posted October 20, 2008 *Drowns himself in whyren's reserve* :cry: Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
TheUnknown 39 Posted October 20, 2008 I'm sorry. I've cheered for the Sox the past few years, but this year, I want the Rays to win it. And at least the Sox got farther than the Yankees . Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Chickenman 9 Posted October 20, 2008 I understand. Though lately I've been feeling an awful lot like a Yankees fan. I kinda miss the exquisite torture that was being a Red Sox fan. I gotta say though, I really hope the Rays meet the same end the Impossible Dream Red Sox did. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted October 20, 2008 I just want the damn Sox to be done already, cause I mean really, who gives a crap about Tampa or Philly. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted October 20, 2008 I...I don't care about baseball. Does this make me a bad american? ;) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted October 20, 2008 I...I don't care about baseball. Does this make me a bad american? No, it's English anyway. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted October 21, 2008 Broncos at Pats in 10 minutes! Lets go Denver! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted October 21, 2008 F-in Broncos!! *throws hat at TV* Thank God hockey started! Only a Denver team can s*** away a 4-2 start to the season. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted October 21, 2008 At least you're not 0-6 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted November 3, 2008 Yeah Lewis Hamilton!!!!! Last race, last lap, last corner!! :D :D *ginormous glee* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted November 3, 2008 You do know he's British, right? :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted November 3, 2008 (edited) Of course I do! I didn't want Massa or Ferrari to win (the Championship) :p Edited November 3, 2008 by Bad furday Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted November 3, 2008 Lions are 0-8!!!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted November 4, 2008 And here I thought Cinci an Detroit would be fightin' for last all year...looks like Detroit is gonna take the cake! At least you guys got hockey. Dunno what that city would do without it. And then there's Colorado sports. F-in killin' me. Every time the Broncos lose, the Avs lose on the same damned day! Ugh. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted November 4, 2008 They were saying on the radio last week that all the Pistons and Wings had to do to be successful this year was have a season over 500 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted November 4, 2008 At this rate, they don't even have to get to 500, they just have to be greater than ZERO. :rofl: Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted November 4, 2008 Well, the Tigers were kinda close to 500 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted November 5, 2008 No one gives a crap about baseball. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted November 5, 2008 Just because you don't, doesn't mean everyone does. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted November 5, 2008 Can we kill Gary Bettman yet? Seriously, this schedule sucks this year, giving the Wings a week off Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
TheUnknown 39 Posted November 5, 2008 Only if we can burn Don Waddell at the stake. The guy let Petr Bondra and Marc Savard go, traded Dany Heatley and then the guy Heatley was traded fo, and signed the oft-injured Steve Ruccin and ineffective Niko Kapanen. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites