Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Princess

The Sports Bar

Recommended Posts

Uncle Du

Believe me, sex is wayyyy better than f-in baseball. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chickenman

*Drowns himself in whyren's reserve*

:cry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheUnknown

I'm sorry. I've cheered for the Sox the past few years, but this year, I want the Rays to win it. And at least the Sox got farther than the Yankees :p.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chickenman

I understand. Though lately I've been feeling an awful lot like a Yankees fan. I kinda miss the exquisite torture that was being a Red Sox fan.

I gotta say though, I really hope the Rays meet the same end the Impossible Dream Red Sox did. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

I just want the damn Sox to be done already, cause I mean really, who gives a crap about Tampa or Philly. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

I...I don't care about baseball. Does this make me a bad american? :p ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheUnknown

Yes. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

I...I don't care about baseball. Does this make me a bad american? :p;)

No, it's English anyway. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Broncos at Pats in 10 minutes! Lets go Denver!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Yay, go Rays!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

F-in Broncos!! *throws hat at TV*

Thank God hockey started! Only a Denver team can s*** away a 4-2 start to the season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

At least you're not 0-6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

True that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

Yeah Lewis Hamilton!!!!! Last race, last lap, last corner!!

:D :D :D :D

*ginormous glee*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

You do know he's British, right? :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

Of course I do! :p

I didn't want Massa or Ferrari to win (the Championship) :p

Edited by Bad furday

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Lions are 0-8!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

And here I thought Cinci an Detroit would be fightin' for last all year...looks like Detroit is gonna take the cake! :p

At least you guys got hockey. Dunno what that city would do without it. ;)

And then there's Colorado sports. F-in killin' me. Every time the Broncos lose, the Avs lose on the same damned day! Ugh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

They were saying on the radio last week that all the Pistons and Wings had to do to be successful this year was have a season over 500

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

At this rate, they don't even have to get to 500, they just have to be greater than ZERO. :rofl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Well, the Tigers were kinda close to 500

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

No one gives a crap about baseball. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Just because you don't, doesn't mean everyone does. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Can we kill Gary Bettman yet? Seriously, this schedule sucks this year, giving the Wings a week off

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheUnknown

Only if we can burn Don Waddell at the stake. The guy let Petr Bondra and Marc Savard go, traded Dany Heatley and then the guy Heatley was traded fo, and signed the oft-injured Steve Ruccin and ineffective Niko Kapanen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.