Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Princess

The Sports Bar

Recommended Posts

Uncle Du

We didn't just beat em, we whooped the crap outta them!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

The Patriots lost!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

that was a great game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

I couldn't get off work...so I missed it. :(

I did find the game on the radio at work..turned in at the end ( when our break was) to hear them say "One of the greatest Superbowl upsets..." and I knew that the G-Men had won. :D

But luckily Sportscentre has been going on about it all day!

Yay Giants!!!!! :D :D :D

*runs off to cantina to celebrate*

:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheUnknown

I wanted the Patriots to win, but I'm not completely upset about this one. Now, if the Yankees had won...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Patriots deserved to lose after getting caught cheating.

And though I doubt that Du'll see this, how about that shutout Friday night? :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

that was a great game.

It was friggin' awesome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
big aundy

didn't manage to see it all , but couldn't believe the giants won

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SoftballJedi

It was probably the best game I've ever seen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Anyone see what happened to Richard Zednik of the Panthers this weekend?

Man.. he's glad to be alive... getting a skate in the neck, cutting his carotid artery....

If you don't mind blood, search for a video.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheUnknown

Yeah, that video is very disturbing. A similar thing happened to a goalie in the eighties.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Yeah.

They say he's in good condition now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

He only took 5 units, it wasn't that bad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

good thing he wasn't a rare blood type and/or they had lots of O neg on hand.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
big aundy

yeah greatest game in the world next to footie but very dangerous , i'm an avs fan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Poor Rod. :( He's out for the rest of the season....

I hate the Penguins. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

good thing he wasn't a rare blood type and/or they had lots of O neg on hand.

My guess is that only the first few units would have been O negs. They're too rare. In fact, hospitals are now switching that if it's an adult male, you get O pos because them making an anti-D antibody is not the end of the world

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

I should donate just to help all the male hockey players. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Holy crap, Lidstrom just got nailed so hard that the ref had to help him stay on his feet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darth Marius

For hockey I like the Dallas Stars but I haven't kept up in the past few years. Oh, and what is footie? Is that anything like American football?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

No, regular football. A.K.A. soccer for Americans.

Speaking of hockey... a week or two ago, I was driving to work, following this guy. He had a Colorado license plate inside a Red Wings plate holder... haha.

Edited by Mara

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darth Marius

Haha, that is funny that's like seeing a NY JETS banner down here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Haha, yeah. Plus the fact that the Avs and Wings are bitter rivals. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darth Marius

no kidding like the Texas Rangers and the Detriot Tigers MLB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Tigers >> Rangers.

:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.