Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Princess

The Sports Bar

Recommended Posts

Uncle Du

Ducks and Wings, now there's a series that could go 7 games. GO DUCKS!!! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Go Wings!

And Buffalo and Ottawa out east. There's a series that could get ugly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Ducks and Wings, now there's a series that could go 7 games. GO DUCKS!!! :D

WOO! High five!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Bah, the high five is SO 90's!

*thinks*

low five!!! :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Haha... Low five it is!

*low five*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Guess who's got lower bowl tickets for tomorrow's Wings game?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Saturday's Belmont Stakes was awesome...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chickenman

Curt Schilling...one pitch away from a no-hitter.

Out of all the pitchers in baseball today, he deserves it. He's not only one of the toughest (I mean, he pitched two crucial world series games with a broken ankle and only an experimental surgery completed shortly before the game keeping his leg together. With every pitch, he was in pain. Blood visibly seeped through his sock.) but also the smartest (He has an extensive record of every batter he's ever faced and every pitch he's ever thrown them over the past 19 years).

He really deserved it.

Damn, what a heartbreaker.

Listen to Varitek next time! He's just as prepared as you are! When he calls the fastball, don't throw a slider! Varitek is God for a reason, damn it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheUnknown

I saw that nineth inning. That sucked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Freakin' work... I missed a totally awesome Tigers game last night.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheUnknown

Yay! The Braves have acquired Mark Teixiera along with a much-needed left-handed reliever. Finally! Some good news in Atlanta sports.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Buwahaha. Michigan lost to Appalachian State. Hehe.

My Cowboys beat Virginia, though. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Broncos win it at the very end!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

The Lions actually won! Hell's gonna freeze over!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Dude, they were playin' Oakland, if they had lost it would have been truly pathetic. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Yeah... Oakland sucks! :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

I can't wait till we play Oakland. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheUnknown

Most of the schools that I'm seriously looking into going for grad school won: Washington, Oregon, Ohio State, Wisconsin, Penn State, Northwestern, Pittsburgh, Virginia, Connecticut. Georgia was the lone big one that list, although I'm not sure what USC did.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Dude, they were playin' Oakland, if they had lost it would have been truly pathetic. :p

Totally. :p

Haha.... I watched the Michigan massacre on Saturday. Beautiful!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

I do have to agree with that one. Nothin' like watching grown men cry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

Sucks about that Bills player who got that spinal injury. They're saying he probably won't be able to walk again...if he pulls through at all.

Story on it here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheUnknown

Yeah, that really sucks. I'm completely terrified of death, to the point where the thought of it almost brings me to a nervous breakdown. But I would really have to think about it if I had a choice between death and permanent paralysis.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Yeah, I saw the clip later...

Earlier they said he had some feeling back... I guess not enough to walk then?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.