Uncle Du 22 Posted May 8, 2007 Ducks and Wings, now there's a series that could go 7 games. GO DUCKS!!! :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted May 8, 2007 Go Wings! And Buffalo and Ottawa out east. There's a series that could get ugly Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted May 8, 2007 Ducks and Wings, now there's a series that could go 7 games. GO DUCKS!!! WOO! High five! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted May 8, 2007 Bah, the high five is SO 90's! *thinks* low five!!! :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted May 9, 2007 Haha... Low five it is! *low five* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted May 13, 2007 Guess who's got lower bowl tickets for tomorrow's Wings game? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted June 10, 2007 http://www.crash.net/news_View~cid~1~id~149301.htm Hehe Well..race is today... *waits to watch* :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted June 11, 2007 Saturday's Belmont Stakes was awesome... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Chickenman 9 Posted June 11, 2007 Curt Schilling...one pitch away from a no-hitter. Out of all the pitchers in baseball today, he deserves it. He's not only one of the toughest (I mean, he pitched two crucial world series games with a broken ankle and only an experimental surgery completed shortly before the game keeping his leg together. With every pitch, he was in pain. Blood visibly seeped through his sock.) but also the smartest (He has an extensive record of every batter he's ever faced and every pitch he's ever thrown them over the past 19 years). He really deserved it. Damn, what a heartbreaker. Listen to Varitek next time! He's just as prepared as you are! When he calls the fastball, don't throw a slider! Varitek is God for a reason, damn it! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
TheUnknown 39 Posted June 12, 2007 I saw that nineth inning. That sucked. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted June 13, 2007 Freakin' work... I missed a totally awesome Tigers game last night. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted July 27, 2007 I'm sure proud of Kaden's counterpart. Eric Staal and brother arrested. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
TheUnknown 39 Posted July 30, 2007 Yay! The Braves have acquired Mark Teixiera along with a much-needed left-handed reliever. Finally! Some good news in Atlanta sports. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted September 1, 2007 Buwahaha. Michigan lost to Appalachian State. Hehe. My Cowboys beat Virginia, though. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted September 9, 2007 Broncos win it at the very end!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted September 10, 2007 The Lions actually won! Hell's gonna freeze over! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted September 10, 2007 Dude, they were playin' Oakland, if they had lost it would have been truly pathetic. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted September 10, 2007 Yeah... Oakland sucks! :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted September 10, 2007 I can't wait till we play Oakland. :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
TheUnknown 39 Posted September 10, 2007 Most of the schools that I'm seriously looking into going for grad school won: Washington, Oregon, Ohio State, Wisconsin, Penn State, Northwestern, Pittsburgh, Virginia, Connecticut. Georgia was the lone big one that list, although I'm not sure what USC did. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted September 10, 2007 Dude, they were playin' Oakland, if they had lost it would have been truly pathetic. Totally. Haha.... I watched the Michigan massacre on Saturday. Beautiful! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted September 10, 2007 I do have to agree with that one. Nothin' like watching grown men cry Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Drake 53 Posted September 10, 2007 Sucks about that Bills player who got that spinal injury. They're saying he probably won't be able to walk again...if he pulls through at all. Story on it here. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
TheUnknown 39 Posted September 10, 2007 Yeah, that really sucks. I'm completely terrified of death, to the point where the thought of it almost brings me to a nervous breakdown. But I would really have to think about it if I had a choice between death and permanent paralysis. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted September 10, 2007 Yeah, I saw the clip later... Earlier they said he had some feeling back... I guess not enough to walk then? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites