Ana 15 Posted May 4, 2007 1) Go Sharks! 2) I love how the filter changed my name 3) How did you choose who came in what position? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Chickenman 9 Posted May 4, 2007 Bow chicka bow wow. :nutty: Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted May 4, 2007 1) Go Sharks! 2) I love how the filter changed my name 3) How did you choose who came in what position? I'm not sure I even know what mine means.. Awesome sthorseeva? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted May 5, 2007 Woohoo! I rock! :kneel: And go Wings! My voodoo doll worked again! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted May 5, 2007 In your dreams, dude. And only in your dreams. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted May 5, 2007 lol, we'll see. Dreams can come true :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted May 5, 2007 Can, yes. Do, rarely. And I have a hunch the Sharks ain't gonna let your dream come true this time. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted May 5, 2007 Well if game 4 was a hint of what's to come, then I'm not too upset :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted May 5, 2007 It's gonna be a Sharks/Wings showdown for the Cup. My prediction. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted May 5, 2007 ... how's that gonna happen, when they're playing each other this round? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted May 5, 2007 You haven't heard of the nexxus of the universe? That's where I live. Where all my wildest sports fantasies come true. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted May 5, 2007 uh, Furday, i think you got our horses names mixed up :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted May 5, 2007 2) I love how the filter changed my name 3) How did you choose who came in what position? 2. So do I. Luckily it's easy to figure out. 3.Well, I reasoned that our Emperor would start off promisingly from the gate, with Prin eager to challenge him. Jm was too busy hitting people to seriously contend ( though she might be disqualified...so everyone behind her moves up a spot!) Jm was too distracted to stop Unknown, and she also probably didn't want to hit him, so he ended up fourth. After the final turn, everyone in the back sort of strung out a bit. Chicken, I'm sorry. I suppose I could write you having a win next year... And Jm...no, our horses names are NOT mixed up. You yell "Bad horny horsy!" when your stallion does suggestive things to you when you're in his stable. Mine is a mare, and so to make everyone know that "it's not like that" like with Daniel Radcliff in Equs, her name is Not like in Equs. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
TheUnknown 39 Posted May 5, 2007 Is it odd that I was actually hoping I'd win that? Me, too. We're pathetic. I've been through the desert on a horse with no name It felt good to be out of the rain In the desert you can remember your name 'Cause there ain't no one for to give you no pain Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted May 5, 2007 aaaaaaannnnnnndddddd.......Street Sense comes from 19th place to win the Kentucky Derby. they'll be showing replays for weeks on that one. simply incredible. *crosses fingers for a Triple Crown winner* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted May 6, 2007 Yay for Nabokov!!!!!! He did great winning the game for the wings Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted May 6, 2007 Hush! Poor thing *gives Nabby cookies and hot cocoa* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted May 6, 2007 *laces the cocoa with sleeping pills* That one so made the highlight reel today Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Chris/Tauntaun13 0 Posted May 7, 2007 Panathinaikos celebrate Euro title Panathinaikos Athens win European championship Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted May 7, 2007 aaaaaaannnnnnndddddd.......Street Sense comes from 19th place to win the Kentucky Derby. they'll be showing replays for weeks on that one. simply incredible. *crosses fingers for a Triple Crown winner* I know, that was pretty awesome.... *also crosses fingers* Bah, even if they get past the Sharks, the Ducks will beat 'em. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted May 8, 2007 We can pluck the Ducks! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted May 8, 2007 Dreams can come true Ana Go Wings! :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted May 8, 2007 *cries* My Sharks my Sharks, why have you forsaken me? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites