Princess 35 Posted April 10, 2007 Wings for the cup!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted April 11, 2007 (edited) Well, I wanna see the Pens get knocked out first round. I'm rootin' for Jersey now, since my second favorite goalie of all time is their starter. Boo! I like the Pens... they got Eric's little brother. Seriously though.. I think it'll be Sabres over the Ducks for the Cup. Edited April 11, 2007 by Mara Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ayingel 24 Posted April 11, 2007 sorry about the reference...but... DAMN YANKEES! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
TheUnknown 39 Posted April 11, 2007 I agree. Damn Yankees. Speaking of baseball, the Braves are 6-1. All six wins have been against Eastern Division teams. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted April 12, 2007 My friend would be happy... she's a Braves fan. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
TheUnknown 39 Posted April 12, 2007 My friend would be happy... she's a Braves fan. AKA masochist. Oh, and the Pens got slaughtered. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted April 13, 2007 My friend would be happy... she's a Braves fan. AKA masochist. Oh, and the Pens got slaughtered. Haha.. no, they were just on TV more than the Twins so she always watched the Braves. And I know they did. I watched the beginning, lol. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
TheUnknown 39 Posted April 13, 2007 Dammit, Thrashers lost. The whole night, they would go two down, then score again, then give up another goal. They should have pulled Lehtonin. If they'll pull Kovalchuk when he's ineffective, they should do the same there. But at least it was a good game. They almost sent it into overtime. And even though they lost, they knocked the sith out of the Rangers. There were some heavy hits there. Even guys like Hossa and Kovalchuk, who aren't usually hitters, were getting in on the action. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted April 13, 2007 Hooray for the Wings. 1 down, 15 more to go :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ayingel 24 Posted April 14, 2007 O_O did anyone see the twins and tampa game last night? FTW! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Chris/Tauntaun13 0 Posted April 19, 2007 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtwZqoXkYU4 :!: Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
TheUnknown 39 Posted April 19, 2007 Thrashers got swept. I should have known. Atlanta teams (ie. Braves, Falcons) have a habit of failing to live up to expectations and/or choking. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted April 19, 2007 I just wish they hadn't been swept by the Rangers. Freakin hate that team. But so far, everything is going as I thought it would. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted April 19, 2007 You hate the Rangers? Why do you hate the Rangers? How can you hate the Rangers? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted April 19, 2007 I agree with Ana! "Let's go Rangers! *clap clap clapclapclap!* Let's go Rangers! *clap clap clapclapclap!* " :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted April 19, 2007 The only good thing about the Rangers is having Marc Staal in their farm team. And Unknown, I knew the Thrashers didn't have a chance. Go Sabres! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted April 20, 2007 (edited) I hate the rangers mostly on principle now, because Messier used to play for em, and he's about the biggest friggin jerk in hockey. And I don't really like Jagr too much either, cause he used to play for the Pens, and I can't stand them either. But, at least they didn't make it out of the first round. But I do like Shanahan. He's one of my favs, but I just wish he didn't play for a damn New York team. And I'm hoping for a Detroit/Buffalo Final. And it's weird, cause I don't like either of those teams either, but I like the players they have. Both have outstanding teams this year, and I think that would be the best matchup for the Cup. Edited April 20, 2007 by Du Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted April 20, 2007 *gets out a Mikka Kippursoff voodoo doll* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted April 20, 2007 I dunno where Calgary came from. I haven't been watching the games. I'm wishing I had Langkow on my fantasy team. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted April 20, 2007 Bwuahahaha. I'm still rooting for my Sabres over Anaheim final. Sabres for the Cup! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted April 20, 2007 YOUR Sabers?! First Carolina, then the Pens, now the Sabers? Well, actually, go ahead and root for em, everyone you've wanted to win so far has lost. :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted April 20, 2007 No, the 'Canes are forever my team. It's just that I figured Buffalo would win the Cup this time (or at least make it to the Finals), lol... it's who I picked, just like when I pick the Superbowl winner way in advance. (This past year I picked the Colts ) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted April 20, 2007 Yet you called them your Buffalo. I would never call anyone but the Wings "my" team. At work we're making a Kippursoff voodoo doll :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted April 21, 2007 Go for it. But a Kiprusoff doll would be a lot more effective. When you misspell the name it doesn't really affect who you want it to. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Chickenman 9 Posted April 21, 2007 Anybody catch the pizza incident at the Red Sox game last Monday? :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites