Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Princess

The Sports Bar

Recommended Posts

Princess

Wings for the cup!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Well, I wanna see the Pens get knocked out first round. I'm rootin' for Jersey now, since my second favorite goalie of all time is their starter. ;)

Boo!

I like the Pens... they got Eric's little brother. :p

Seriously though.. I think it'll be Sabres over the Ducks for the Cup.

Edited by Mara

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ayingel

sorry about the reference...but...

DAMN YANKEES!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheUnknown

I agree. Damn Yankees.

Speaking of baseball, the Braves are 6-1. All six wins have been against Eastern Division teams.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

My friend would be happy... she's a Braves fan. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheUnknown

My friend would be happy... she's a Braves fan. :p

AKA masochist.

Oh, and the Pens got slaughtered. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

My friend would be happy... she's a Braves fan. :p

AKA masochist.

Oh, and the Pens got slaughtered. :p

Haha.. no, they were just on TV more than the Twins so she always watched the Braves. :p

And I know they did. :p

I watched the beginning, lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheUnknown

Dammit, Thrashers lost. The whole night, they would go two down, then score again, then give up another goal. They should have pulled Lehtonin. If they'll pull Kovalchuk when he's ineffective, they should do the same there.

But at least it was a good game. They almost sent it into overtime. And even though they lost, they knocked the sith out of the Rangers. There were some heavy hits there. Even guys like Hossa and Kovalchuk, who aren't usually hitters, were getting in on the action.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Hooray for the Wings. 1 down, 15 more to go :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ayingel

O_O did anyone see the twins and tampa game last night? FTW!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheUnknown

Thrashers got swept. I should have known. Atlanta teams (ie. Braves, Falcons) have a habit of failing to live up to expectations and/or choking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

I just wish they hadn't been swept by the Rangers. Freakin hate that team. But so far, everything is going as I thought it would.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

You hate the Rangers? Why do you hate the Rangers? How can you hate the Rangers?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

I agree with Ana!

"Let's go Rangers! *clap clap clapclapclap!* Let's go Rangers! *clap clap clapclapclap!* " :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

The only good thing about the Rangers is having Marc Staal in their farm team. :p

And Unknown, I knew the Thrashers didn't have a chance. :p

Go Sabres! :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

I hate the rangers mostly on principle now, because Messier used to play for em, and he's about the biggest friggin jerk in hockey. And I don't really like Jagr too much either, cause he used to play for the Pens, and I can't stand them either. But, at least they didn't make it out of the first round. :D

But I do like Shanahan. He's one of my favs, but I just wish he didn't play for a damn New York team.

And I'm hoping for a Detroit/Buffalo Final. And it's weird, cause I don't like either of those teams either, but I like the players they have. Both have outstanding teams this year, and I think that would be the best matchup for the Cup.

Edited by Du

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

*gets out a Mikka Kippursoff voodoo doll*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

I dunno where Calgary came from. I haven't been watching the games. I'm wishing I had Langkow on my fantasy team. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Bwuahahaha.

I'm still rooting for my Sabres over Anaheim final. :p

Sabres for the Cup!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

YOUR Sabers?! First Carolina, then the Pens, now the Sabers? Well, actually, go ahead and root for em, everyone you've wanted to win so far has lost. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

No, the 'Canes are forever my team. :p

It's just that I figured Buffalo would win the Cup this time (or at least make it to the Finals), lol... it's who I picked, just like when I pick the Superbowl winner way in advance.

(This past year I picked the Colts ;))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Yet you called them your Buffalo. I would never call anyone but the Wings "my" team.

At work we're making a Kippursoff voodoo doll :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Go for it. But a Kiprusoff doll would be a lot more effective. When you misspell the name it doesn't really affect who you want it to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chickenman

Anybody catch the pizza incident at the Red Sox game last Monday? :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.