Uncle Du 22 Posted December 5, 2006 Woah, hey Du, why'd Plummer get pulled out? The Steelers..won? Indy...lost? Weird week Oh yea, before last weeks loss to KC, Shanahan told Plummer that basically if he didn't get his head outta his ass, Cutler was going in. Permanently. Even after Cutlers performance last night, Shanahan has him slated as the started QB for, well, the near and far future. The only way Cutler can go is up from here, IMO. Being a rookie, and getting put in this position, this late in the season, well, he got set up for failure. I think he'll be good...next season. I think poor decesion making and injuries have once again ruined another Broncos season. But as in everything, they start strong, and lose the edge towards the end. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
SoftballJedi 0 Posted December 6, 2006 FOUR TOP MOST ANNOYING PLAYERS IN NFL, VOTED BY THEIR PEERS: 1) Terrel Owens-Dallas Cowboys 2) Joey Porter-Pittsburgh Steelers 3) Warren Sap-Oakland Raiders 4) Ocho Cinco, AKA Chad Johnson-Cinncinatti Bengals T.O. and Ocho Cinco were no suprise..though Ocho would be higher on the list. No idea who Warren Sap is. And Joey isn't annoying just extremely outspoken. Haha. But he's awesome Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted December 6, 2006 You haven't heard of Warren Sap? I have, and I'm not even into NFL... I feel old. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted December 7, 2006 Um, it's spelled "S-A-P-P". :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted December 8, 2006 I know, I was typing fast. Yay, my Cowboys won again! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
SoftballJedi 0 Posted December 8, 2006 Steelers won 27-7! They win next week...it's called a winning streak! What is wrong with the Penguins now though? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ender 8 Posted December 8, 2006 They're from Pittsburgh. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
TheUnknown 39 Posted December 9, 2006 Damn Thrashers lost 8-0. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted December 9, 2006 I think Crosby was hurt... *shrug* Probably realizing that three young superstars aren't enough to keep them alive. My silly 'Canes are still doing fairly okay.... hopefully better now that Stillman is back. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted December 9, 2006 I can't say sith about the Avs, but I can still talk trash about other team... Yea, them 'Canes, losing to Vancouver. And good ol Brodeur just tied for 3rd in all time shut outs tonight. Most excellent. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted December 9, 2006 omg. Cardinals game last night. beautiful. just beautiful. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted December 9, 2006 I just got back from getting Brandon Inge's autograph and have to share the pics Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ayingel 24 Posted December 9, 2006 i hate to say it, but you look like a stalker in that picture...the wild eyes...the commanding stance... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted December 9, 2006 Well, when you have to turn and lean over a table to get the picture... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted December 9, 2006 *sniff* I thought you were my stalker... ;) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted December 10, 2006 you just didn't give her enough attention :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted December 10, 2006 *sniff* I thought you were my stalker... I still love ya babe Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted December 10, 2006 :D Damn Avalanche, better pull this win out tonight. Hasek got me another good game though. The Wings tore up Toronto. There's been a lotta blow outs around the league tonight. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted December 10, 2006 It was all special teams tonight Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted December 10, 2006 Friggin Avalanche. No other state can make teams that blow early game leads like Colorado. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted December 12, 2006 Just wait until tonight. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted December 12, 2006 I don't wanna think about it. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted December 12, 2006 Wow, did you see that game Mara?! ;) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted December 13, 2006 No it's not televised out here. I saw the score on ESPN. Bah. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted December 13, 2006 It was tied in the 3rd, then Colorado came outta no where and scored three goals in about five minutes. I couldn't believe it. After all the penalties we had, I figured that would be our downfall. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites