Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Princess

The Sports Bar

Recommended Posts

Mara

Hmm... getting time for me to start my first round of Superbowl picks....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

AFC=Broncos :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Woo! West coast trip for the Wings, means I actually get to watch the game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Haha.. don't worry, DU... the Broncs will be in my first group. :p

Along with the Colts, Bears.... and I haven't decided the other couple yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Friggin Broncos man, I can't believe they blew a 17 point lead. Well, actually, I can believe it. They are the greatest fourth quarter choke artists. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SoftballJedi

Steelers won..somehow..we didn't deserve to win..but we did.

PULL BEN OUT ALREADY!!!

Seriously. He's horrible right now and this is gettin me angry. Put Hometown Batch in please!

Indy...lost :( To T.O.!!!

But

the Colts, led by Peyton Manning, will still win the whole thing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

There's no really good football this year. Undefeated teams, getting beat by last place teams. There's no consistency. It sucks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

I'm thinking that I need to stop rooting for my teams, when I follow them closely, they lose. :p

Syracuse is getting stomped by Rutgers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheUnknown

Damn Falcons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Haha, Pittsburgh got WAXED!! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheUnknown

So, they no longer have unibrows? :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Exactly... :p

And they will also no longer be "World Champions" after this season is over. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SoftballJedi

Haha, Pittsburgh got WAXED!! :D

That was a great way to put it.

I don't know what's wrong..but it's annoying. I'm waiting for Art Rooney (the owner) to say something. Oh well. I still think that it's because we have no leadership...although the guards were NOT doing their job yesterday! Ben got sacked NINE times. That's not right.

But Indy won!! Peyton Manning and Tony Dungy are gonna lead their team all the way!! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Why does Big10 just suck vs ACC :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Whoa, who's that guy?! :p

I can't stand college football, I think the BCS rankings are bullsith.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

It's just a popularity contest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

I know, that's why I hate it. That and Colorado never does good...or Syracuse. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

I hate the way football playoffs are set up, compared to all other major sports.

Are football players too wimpy to play more than once a week? I mean, c'mon. I think hockey players and soccer players get beat up on a lot more.

Meh.

As for the BCS, the winner is not a true champion, anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Well Du, Hasek got you another shutout tonight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

I know! :D

Gotta love the wongs defense. Even Hasek has been saying they do all the work. :p

Edited by Du(SW)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ayingel

wait..you edited your post but they're still the wongs?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Yea, how weird is that? I don't even know why I edited it in the first place. :p I think I'll just leave it. It's just the Wings we're talking about here, not like it's a big deal. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SoftballJedi

Woah, hey Du, why'd Plummer get pulled out?

The Steelers..won?

Indy...lost?

Weird week

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Yea, how weird is that? I don't even know why I edited it in the first place. :p I think I'll just leave it. It's just the Wings we're talking about here, not like it's a big deal. :D

*chuckle*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ayingel

but didn't you hear? the apocalypse is coming :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.