Mara 29 Posted November 13, 2006 Hmm... getting time for me to start my first round of Superbowl picks.... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted November 14, 2006 AFC=Broncos :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted November 14, 2006 Woo! West coast trip for the Wings, means I actually get to watch the game Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted November 14, 2006 Haha.. don't worry, DU... the Broncs will be in my first group. Along with the Colts, Bears.... and I haven't decided the other couple yet. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted November 20, 2006 Friggin Broncos man, I can't believe they blew a 17 point lead. Well, actually, I can believe it. They are the greatest fourth quarter choke artists. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
SoftballJedi 0 Posted November 20, 2006 Steelers won..somehow..we didn't deserve to win..but we did. PULL BEN OUT ALREADY!!! Seriously. He's horrible right now and this is gettin me angry. Put Hometown Batch in please! Indy...lost To T.O.!!! But the Colts, led by Peyton Manning, will still win the whole thing Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted November 21, 2006 There's no really good football this year. Undefeated teams, getting beat by last place teams. There's no consistency. It sucks. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted November 25, 2006 I'm thinking that I need to stop rooting for my teams, when I follow them closely, they lose. Syracuse is getting stomped by Rutgers. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
TheUnknown 39 Posted November 26, 2006 Damn Falcons. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted November 26, 2006 Haha, Pittsburgh got WAXED!! :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
TheUnknown 39 Posted November 26, 2006 So, they no longer have unibrows? :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted November 27, 2006 Exactly... And they will also no longer be "World Champions" after this season is over. :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
SoftballJedi 0 Posted November 27, 2006 Haha, Pittsburgh got WAXED!! That was a great way to put it. I don't know what's wrong..but it's annoying. I'm waiting for Art Rooney (the owner) to say something. Oh well. I still think that it's because we have no leadership...although the guards were NOT doing their job yesterday! Ben got sacked NINE times. That's not right. But Indy won!! Peyton Manning and Tony Dungy are gonna lead their team all the way!! :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted November 30, 2006 Why does Big10 just suck vs ACC :( Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted November 30, 2006 Whoa, who's that guy?! I can't stand college football, I think the BCS rankings are bullsith. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted November 30, 2006 It's just a popularity contest Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted November 30, 2006 I know, that's why I hate it. That and Colorado never does good...or Syracuse. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted December 2, 2006 I hate the way football playoffs are set up, compared to all other major sports. Are football players too wimpy to play more than once a week? I mean, c'mon. I think hockey players and soccer players get beat up on a lot more. Meh. As for the BCS, the winner is not a true champion, anyway. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted December 2, 2006 Well Du, Hasek got you another shutout tonight Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted December 2, 2006 (edited) I know! Gotta love the wongs defense. Even Hasek has been saying they do all the work. :p Edited December 2, 2006 by Du(SW) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ayingel 24 Posted December 3, 2006 wait..you edited your post but they're still the wongs? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted December 3, 2006 Yea, how weird is that? I don't even know why I edited it in the first place. I think I'll just leave it. It's just the Wings we're talking about here, not like it's a big deal. :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
SoftballJedi 0 Posted December 4, 2006 Woah, hey Du, why'd Plummer get pulled out? The Steelers..won? Indy...lost? Weird week Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted December 5, 2006 Yea, how weird is that? I don't even know why I edited it in the first place. I think I'll just leave it. It's just the Wings we're talking about here, not like it's a big deal. *chuckle* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ayingel 24 Posted December 5, 2006 but didn't you hear? the apocalypse is coming :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites