Mara 29 Posted March 27, 2006 Holy hell......that UCLA/Gonzaga game was one helluva game... man... At least UCLA is still alive.. they're my only champion left. And there's three more Hurricanes with injuries.. when will it stop? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted March 27, 2006 George Mason University... FROM WHERE? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted March 27, 2006 GAH! well, i have two of the final four right. go me! :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted March 27, 2006 Me too! In my pizza bracket, at least. I've lost track of my Yahoo one. *checks* The hell.. I'm leading? Ah, I have UCLA winning here too... that's why I'm doing okay. I had OSU and UNC in a couple other brackets. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted March 27, 2006 but alas, my secret hopes of Kentucky winning are crushed for another year :cry: Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted March 28, 2006 Kentucky will never win :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted March 28, 2006 i know! :wail: Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted March 28, 2006 Well, none of my final four made it... darn. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted March 28, 2006 Mine neither...I went from first to last....=/ Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted March 29, 2006 *pointlaugh* i got two of the four. i think it's safe to say George Mason screwed everybody. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted March 29, 2006 I wonder if anyone picked them? Imagine the odds Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted March 29, 2006 Some did...and they're filthy rich....:( Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted March 29, 2006 I heard something like 1 in 3 million picked GMU. Oh well... They'll get beat.. and then UCLA will win it all! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted March 30, 2006 :D And I think I have a chance to win the pizza with my school bracket... at least, Kyle thinks so. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted March 30, 2006 there was a segment on the news today about a guy who had George Mason in the finals. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted March 30, 2006 Somebody has to, lol. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
SoftballJedi 0 Posted March 31, 2006 My friend's cousin has George Mason winning the entire thing. The only reason he picked George Mason was because his best friend's dad went there. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted March 31, 2006 so the moral of the story is: don't base this tournament on statistics and ratings :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted March 31, 2006 (edited) I usually don't.. I go a little by seed.. but mostly by reputation. Edited March 31, 2006 by Mara Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted March 31, 2006 Moral of story: Syracuse sucks. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted March 31, 2006 No kidding.. I think I had them in the Elite Eight or something.. they were supposed to be so good. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
SoftballJedi 0 Posted March 31, 2006 They beat Pitt. I thought they were good. I'm so glad I decided not to do a bracket. I'd be in last place Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted April 2, 2006 George Mason is done... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted April 2, 2006 YAY! *parties* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites