Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Princess

The Sports Bar

Recommended Posts

Mara

Holy hell......that UCLA/Gonzaga game was one helluva game... man...

At least UCLA is still alive.. they're my only champion left. :p

And there's three more Hurricanes with injuries.. when will it stop?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

George Mason University...

FROM WHERE?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

GAH!

well, i have two of the final four right. go me! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Me too! In my pizza bracket, at least.

I've lost track of my Yahoo one. :p

*checks*

The hell.. I'm leading?

Ah, I have UCLA winning here too... that's why I'm doing okay. :p

I had OSU and UNC in a couple other brackets. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

but alas, my secret hopes of Kentucky winning are crushed for another year :cry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Kentucky will never win :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

i know! :wail:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Well, none of my final four made it... darn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Mine neither...I went from first to last....=/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

*pointlaugh*

i got two of the four. i think it's safe to say George Mason screwed everybody. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

I wonder if anyone picked them? Imagine the odds

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Some did...and they're filthy rich....:(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

I heard something like 1 in 3 million picked GMU.

Oh well... They'll get beat.. and then UCLA will win it all! :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

YAR!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

:D

And I think I have a chance to win the pizza with my school bracket... at least, Kyle thinks so. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

there was a segment on the news today about a guy who had George Mason in the finals.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Somebody has to, lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SoftballJedi

My friend's cousin has George Mason winning the entire thing.

The only reason he picked George Mason was because his best friend's dad went there. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

so the moral of the story is: don't base this tournament on statistics and ratings :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

I usually don't.. :p

I go a little by seed.. but mostly by reputation. :p

Edited by Mara

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Moral of story: Syracuse sucks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

No kidding.. I think I had them in the Elite Eight or something.. they were supposed to be so good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SoftballJedi

They beat Pitt. I thought they were good.

I'm so glad I decided not to do a bracket. I'd be in last place

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

George Mason is done...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

YAY! *parties*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.