Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Princess

The Sports Bar

Recommended Posts

Mara

But driving fast is not necessary.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Driving slow is not necessary either

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

I didn't say I drove slow. I said I drove at the limit.

Edited by Mara

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

It's impossible to drive the whole way at the limit. Therefore you must either drive faster than the limit making you a "fast driver" or below the limit making you a "slow driver"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rough Rider

and if everyone is driving faster than the limit, than its not really speeding is it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

i have several friends in Yspi....

Ypsi is scary

do they really call it "Ypsi-tucky"?

I dunno, it took us about an hour and a half to get to Breslin.....but that's East Lansing, so I guess it would be further.

I'm one of those drivers that's going 85 in the fast lane

Depends on who's driving I guess lol

<-- drives like a bat out of hell

ditto

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Exactly rider!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

do they really call it "Ypsi-tucky"?

I've never heard that one. Though I must say, the guys that tried to sell me a corona in the parking lot after the concert were pretty nice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Well, I'm usually within five of the limit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rough Rider

So while we're talking bout sports, how's everybody's bracket? Mine looks like it got hit by a truck.

A very, very big truck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

Uhh...

*hides his very very big truck behind a lampshade*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

My Bracket is actually sorta good...lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Well, my 2nd bracket is mostly ruined.......my entire final four is gone. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

yeah, a lot of people's brackets were screwed after Iowa lost

OMG, i can't believe Duke lost (YES!!!). and i really wanted to see Villanova win, but it would have been confusing to have the Kentucky Wildcats play the Villanova Wildcats. and how is it that Kentucky can play the worst basketball ever and still win?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

I have MSU, NC, Illinois and Wake Forest...

3/4 not bad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rough Rider

Yea, WF winning it all was probly a mistake. :roll:

On the other hand, Duke didn't make the Eight, so I'm content. And I guess its better to win the NIT than lose in the first round of the NCAA.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Have Illinois going all the way. But yeah WF was a big bracket buster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

WF didn't really screw me too bad.

But Oklahoma St and Washington did. :p

At least I still have Illinois, Kentucky and UNC left in my other bracket. 3/4 still.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rough Rider

Yea, I had no idea Fitznoggle was so good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Pittsnogle, from West Virginia?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

At least I still have Illinois, Kentucky and UNC left in my other bracket. 3/4 still.

it would be the greatest birthday ever if Kentucky won. i'd really like to see Kentucky and Louisville play for the championship (ooh, civil war in the Bluegrass), but that probably won't happen, lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Aye.

On another note, I watched a little curling action at work today. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

especially since West Virginia's killing Louisville. but it's only half time (come on Cards!!!).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

LOL

I'm not really caring anymore....

Illinois and UNC winning would help my original bracket.....but them losing might help me win pizza in the other... :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

GO WV!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.