Mara 29 Posted March 26, 2005 But driving fast is not necessary. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted March 26, 2005 Driving slow is not necessary either Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted March 26, 2005 (edited) I didn't say I drove slow. I said I drove at the limit. Edited March 26, 2005 by Mara Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted March 26, 2005 It's impossible to drive the whole way at the limit. Therefore you must either drive faster than the limit making you a "fast driver" or below the limit making you a "slow driver" Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Rough Rider 0 Posted March 26, 2005 and if everyone is driving faster than the limit, than its not really speeding is it? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted March 26, 2005 i have several friends in Yspi.... Ypsi is scary do they really call it "Ypsi-tucky"? I dunno, it took us about an hour and a half to get to Breslin.....but that's East Lansing, so I guess it would be further. I'm one of those drivers that's going 85 in the fast lane Depends on who's driving I guess lol <-- drives like a bat out of hell ditto Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted March 26, 2005 do they really call it "Ypsi-tucky"? I've never heard that one. Though I must say, the guys that tried to sell me a corona in the parking lot after the concert were pretty nice Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted March 26, 2005 Well, I'm usually within five of the limit. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Rough Rider 0 Posted March 26, 2005 So while we're talking bout sports, how's everybody's bracket? Mine looks like it got hit by a truck. A very, very big truck. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted March 26, 2005 Uhh... *hides his very very big truck behind a lampshade* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted March 26, 2005 My Bracket is actually sorta good...lol Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted March 26, 2005 Well, my 2nd bracket is mostly ruined.......my entire final four is gone. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted March 26, 2005 yeah, a lot of people's brackets were screwed after Iowa lost OMG, i can't believe Duke lost (YES!!!). and i really wanted to see Villanova win, but it would have been confusing to have the Kentucky Wildcats play the Villanova Wildcats. and how is it that Kentucky can play the worst basketball ever and still win? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted March 26, 2005 I have MSU, NC, Illinois and Wake Forest... 3/4 not bad Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Rough Rider 0 Posted March 26, 2005 Yea, WF winning it all was probly a mistake. On the other hand, Duke didn't make the Eight, so I'm content. And I guess its better to win the NIT than lose in the first round of the NCAA. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted March 26, 2005 Have Illinois going all the way. But yeah WF was a big bracket buster Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted March 26, 2005 WF didn't really screw me too bad. But Oklahoma St and Washington did. At least I still have Illinois, Kentucky and UNC left in my other bracket. 3/4 still. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Rough Rider 0 Posted March 26, 2005 Yea, I had no idea Fitznoggle was so good. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted March 26, 2005 Pittsnogle, from West Virginia? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted March 26, 2005 At least I still have Illinois, Kentucky and UNC left in my other bracket. 3/4 still. it would be the greatest birthday ever if Kentucky won. i'd really like to see Kentucky and Louisville play for the championship (ooh, civil war in the Bluegrass), but that probably won't happen, lol. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted March 26, 2005 Aye. On another note, I watched a little curling action at work today. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted March 26, 2005 especially since West Virginia's killing Louisville. but it's only half time (come on Cards!!!). Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted March 26, 2005 LOL I'm not really caring anymore.... Illinois and UNC winning would help my original bracket.....but them losing might help me win pizza in the other... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites