Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Princess

The Sports Bar

Recommended Posts

GI_Admiral

Better be as good as pizza!! :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Depends on what you want.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Hmmm...A time travel machine...a space ship...pizza...millions of dollars.....infinite amount of wishes....:p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

I'm not H.G. Wells....or NASA.....or Bill Gates....or a genie......

And I already said I wasn't sharing my pizza. Only because it's not possible online.

:p

Keep thinking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Well pffft! What can you offer?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

I'd like a TARDIS... Mmm... Time travely goodness.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Well pffft! What can you offer?

*wink*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Oh....OH!!....ahh...I see....can I still go for that pizza? :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

If you get your ass over here. :p

'Course I haven't even won it yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Argh...how long a drive is it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

You don't know where GR is? :p

Like.... an hour and a half, two hours west of you...

Edited by Mara

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Didn't think you were in GR :S

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Where the hell did you think I was? :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

It's an hour or so from Lansing to GR. Cuz it's 3 hours from Big Rapids to Ypsi and it takes one hour to get to GR, one to Lansing and then another hour to Ypsi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

I dunno...not in GR lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

It's an hour or so from Lansing to GR. Cuz it's 3 hours from Big Rapids to Ypsi and it takes one hour to get to GR, one to Lansing and then another hour to Ypsi

i have several friends in Yspi....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

Yspi? Sounds like a sneeze or something. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

I dunno...not in GR lol

Which leaves the other 99% of Michigan. :p

I dunno, it took us about an hour and a half to get to Breslin.....but that's East Lansing, so I guess it would be further. :p

Yspi, short for Yspilanti. It's probably a Native American term, as most are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Depends on who's driving I guess lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

i have several friends in Yspi....

Ypsi is scary

I dunno, it took us about an hour and a half to get to Breslin.....but that's East Lansing, so I guess it would be further.

I'm one of those drivers that's going 85 in the fast lane

Depends on who's driving I guess lol

<-- drives like a bat out of hell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Umm, my dad I think...and he's usually ten over. But even then, cars will still pass us.

There needs to be more cops.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

lol speed isnt set by the signs but the flow of the traffic :p Learned that in Drivers ed. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

There needs to be more cops.

Even if there are more cops they won't pull you over on a freeway unless you're going about 90. I've gone past many a state trooper going 85

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

*shrug*

I always go right around the limit. Speeding isn't necessary.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

It's faster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.