GI_Admiral 2 Posted March 23, 2005 Better be as good as pizza!! :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted March 23, 2005 Depends on what you want. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted March 23, 2005 Hmmm...A time travel machine...a space ship...pizza...millions of dollars.....infinite amount of wishes....:p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted March 23, 2005 I'm not H.G. Wells....or NASA.....or Bill Gates....or a genie...... And I already said I wasn't sharing my pizza. Only because it's not possible online. Keep thinking. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted March 23, 2005 Well pffft! What can you offer? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted March 23, 2005 I'd like a TARDIS... Mmm... Time travely goodness. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted March 24, 2005 Well pffft! What can you offer? *wink* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted March 24, 2005 Oh....OH!!....ahh...I see....can I still go for that pizza? :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted March 24, 2005 If you get your ass over here. 'Course I haven't even won it yet. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted March 24, 2005 Argh...how long a drive is it? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted March 24, 2005 (edited) You don't know where GR is? Like.... an hour and a half, two hours west of you... Edited March 24, 2005 by Mara Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted March 24, 2005 Didn't think you were in GR :S Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted March 24, 2005 Where the hell did you think I was? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted March 24, 2005 It's an hour or so from Lansing to GR. Cuz it's 3 hours from Big Rapids to Ypsi and it takes one hour to get to GR, one to Lansing and then another hour to Ypsi Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted March 24, 2005 I dunno...not in GR lol Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted March 24, 2005 It's an hour or so from Lansing to GR. Cuz it's 3 hours from Big Rapids to Ypsi and it takes one hour to get to GR, one to Lansing and then another hour to Ypsi i have several friends in Yspi.... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted March 24, 2005 Yspi? Sounds like a sneeze or something. lol Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted March 24, 2005 I dunno...not in GR lol Which leaves the other 99% of Michigan. I dunno, it took us about an hour and a half to get to Breslin.....but that's East Lansing, so I guess it would be further. Yspi, short for Yspilanti. It's probably a Native American term, as most are. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted March 24, 2005 Depends on who's driving I guess lol Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted March 25, 2005 i have several friends in Yspi.... Ypsi is scary I dunno, it took us about an hour and a half to get to Breslin.....but that's East Lansing, so I guess it would be further. I'm one of those drivers that's going 85 in the fast lane Depends on who's driving I guess lol <-- drives like a bat out of hell Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted March 25, 2005 Umm, my dad I think...and he's usually ten over. But even then, cars will still pass us. There needs to be more cops. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted March 25, 2005 lol speed isnt set by the signs but the flow of the traffic Learned that in Drivers ed. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted March 25, 2005 There needs to be more cops. Even if there are more cops they won't pull you over on a freeway unless you're going about 90. I've gone past many a state trooper going 85 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted March 25, 2005 *shrug* I always go right around the limit. Speeding isn't necessary. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites