Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted March 3, 2005 learn something new every day Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted March 4, 2005 Though hockey would be cooler :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Drake 53 Posted March 4, 2005 Uhh..Ender, Canada has Natives too. And Ender, Lacrosse is the national sport of Canada. This is true. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted March 7, 2005 Uhh..Ender, Canada has Natives too. And Ender, Lacrosse is the national sport of Canada. This is true. Duh. I know everything. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted March 19, 2005 Kinda late, but NCAA tournament. Made my brackets, who else made theirs? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted March 19, 2005 W00t! Ohio State vs Michigan in the CCHA final! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted March 19, 2005 it would be a great birthday present to have Kentucky win, but i bet they'll get beat by Cincinnati this round. and the Louisville game last night almost gave me a flippin heart attack. they should have won by way more than they did. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted March 19, 2005 Was rooting for the Ragin Cajuns...with a name like that how couldnt you? :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted March 20, 2005 :eek: OMG, Kentucky won!! GO WILDCATS!!!!!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted March 20, 2005 Sonuva, Michigan won the CCHA tournament. Screw them Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted March 22, 2005 Kinda late, but NCAA tournament. Made my brackets, who else made theirs? I made two! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted March 22, 2005 Yeah...cheater!! :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted March 22, 2005 Just because I want to win a free pizza... And I'm close to it.....I'm tied for 2nd outta 15 people in the group. So far. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted March 22, 2005 Cheaters never win! :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted March 23, 2005 Crook!! Criminal!!! 2 brackets!! should be punishable by death!!!! :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted March 23, 2005 I didn't do it on purpose! I always do a newspaper one.....but then this online group one came up....and I'm Dutch, I can't pass up a chance to win free pizza. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted March 23, 2005 lol ... mmm...free pizza...might be forgivable....for a price :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted March 23, 2005 Well, I can't give you a slice. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted March 23, 2005 :O... well then... OFF WITH HER HEAD!!!! :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted March 23, 2005 Well, I'm sure I can offer other things. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites