Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Princess

The Sports Bar

Recommended Posts

Mara

Yes, really.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

learn something new every day

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

not surprised

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Indeed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Though hockey would be cooler :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

Uhh..Ender, Canada has Natives too.

And Ender, Lacrosse is the national sport of Canada.

This is true. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Uhh..Ender, Canada has Natives too.

And Ender, Lacrosse is the national sport of Canada.

This is true. :p

Duh. I know everything. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Kinda late, but NCAA tournament.

Made my brackets, who else made theirs?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

W00t! Ohio State vs Michigan in the CCHA final!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

it would be a great birthday present to have Kentucky win, but i bet they'll get beat by Cincinnati this round. :cry: and the Louisville game last night almost gave me a flippin heart attack. they should have won by way more than they did.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Was rooting for the Ragin Cajuns...with a name like that how couldnt you? :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

:eek: OMG, Kentucky won!! GO WILDCATS!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

w00t for MSU

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Sonuva, Michigan won the CCHA tournament. Screw them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Kinda late, but NCAA tournament.

Made my brackets, who else made theirs?

I made two! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Yeah...cheater!! :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Just because I want to win a free pizza... :p

And I'm close to it.....I'm tied for 2nd outta 15 people in the group. So far. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Cheaters never win! :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

I'm not a cheater! :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Crook!! Criminal!!! :p 2 brackets!! should be punishable by death!!!! :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

I didn't do it on purpose!

I always do a newspaper one.....but then this online group one came up....and I'm Dutch, I can't pass up a chance to win free pizza. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

lol ... mmm...free pizza...might be forgivable....for a price :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Well, I can't give you a slice. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

:O...

well then...

OFF WITH HER HEAD!!!! :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Well, I'm sure I can offer other things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.