Ender 8 Posted June 20, 2003 Like this thread, I do. Interesting, it is. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted June 20, 2003 Dead, for a long time it has been. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
CorSec 5 Posted June 20, 2003 Revived it long ago, I did Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted June 20, 2003 Revived many times, it has been, And many threads there there been. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
chozen 1 Posted June 20, 2003 Why, one must ask revived a thread should be? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
CorSec 5 Posted June 21, 2003 Understand that statement, I did not Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted June 21, 2003 Too much confused was it, yes yes. Hmm? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
CorSec 5 Posted June 21, 2003 Do or do not, there is no try Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted June 21, 2003 Confusing, this is. Heh, confusing, that you think was? Know this thread good not, do you! :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ender 8 Posted June 21, 2003 Hit you, I will *Hits Beeurd over the head with a baseball bat* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted June 21, 2003 Ouch, I say. Hurt me the baseball bat does. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted June 21, 2003 Be nice you should be. Disapointed I am in you. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted July 10, 2003 Read them you will, more I will give you. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
CorSec 5 Posted July 10, 2003 Take out my lightsaber I will. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted July 10, 2003 Strike me down if you must, stronger come back will I Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted July 10, 2003 Damn me? Done nothing wrong have I Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted June 18, 2005 One with the Force this thread appears, revive it I will! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Chickenman 9 Posted June 18, 2005 Revive it you must? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites