Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Master MJade

Like yoda we will talk, yes?

Recommended Posts

Ender

Like this thread, I do. Interesting, it is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

Dead, for a long time it has been.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CorSec

Revived it long ago, I did

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

Revived many times, it has been, And many threads there there been.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chozen

Why, one must ask revived a thread should be?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CorSec

Understand that statement, I did not

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

Too much confused was it, yes yes. Hmm?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender

Confusing, this is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Hmmmm?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CorSec

Do or do not, there is no try

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender

Random, that was

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

Confusing, this is.

Heh, confusing, that you think was? Know this thread good not, do you! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender

Hit you, I will

*Hits Beeurd over the head with a baseball bat*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

Ouch, I say. Hurt me the baseball bat does.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender

Good, that is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Be nice you should be. Disapointed I am in you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CorSec

Read posts, I must

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Read them you will, more I will give you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CorSec

Take out my lightsaber I will.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Strike me down if you must, stronger come back will I

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CorSec

Damn you, I do

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Damn me? Done nothing wrong have I

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CorSec

See, we shall

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

One with the Force this thread appears, revive it I will!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chickenman

Revive it you must?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.