Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Andy

2019 Updates

Andy

I've been fiddling with the timeline database in the background and I think I've got it to a stage that I'm happy with. It's still a bit clunky to update but it's the best I'm going to get I think.

I've added filters to the timeline view now, it's pretty basic at the moment but I hope to expand it to be more flexible.

I'm working on a nicer layout for articles now... I've updated the share links on forum posts and articles so they are nicer (and removed a few links for sharing sites that apparently closed years ago, oops!).

I want to redo the navigation menu and header that appears in mobile as well.

Any suggestions welcome. :)

Edited by Andy

Andy

Attempting to revive the news section... Will try to post something at least a couple of times a week. ?

Andy

Trying to "modernise" the layout a little, it was looking a bit old fashioned. Hopefully I don't go too far. 

If you notice anything weird (like the "glow" on images like my forum sig that, I've just noticed), let me know.

Because there has been changes to the styles & templates, some of the colours might flicker for a moment as the cache updates when pages are being loaded.

Andy

I've decided the white background on the articles wasn't working for me. I was "trialling" it to potentially roll out further, but nope!

I've fiddled with the article layouts a bit more, and given them a darker background again, and tried to make the subheading stand out better. I attempted to give the paragraph texts a bit of a facelift too, although I can't get the images to display as I wanted due to the way the script codes them in. 

Here's a couple of articles that show everything I've changed (potential spoilers (but not really) in the first one)

Feedback appreciated, as ever. :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.