Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

TheUnknown

What TV Shows Are You Looking Forward To?

TheUnknown

Whether it's a new season of an existing show or a new show altogether, what shows are you looking forward to?

For me: Stranger Things season 3, Game of Thrones season 8, Nightflyers, Westworld season 3, Manifest season 1B, The Gifted season 2B.

Mara

Manifest and the Gifted, definitely for me as well.

But I've also been waiting FOREVER (well it seems like it, ugh) for the second half of season 3 of Into the Badlands.  Come on, AMC! What you doing?

Oh, and the return of Brooklyn-Nine-Nine! 99!   The last season of Gotham.

The new TNT limited series I am the Night looks pretty good. And the second season of the Alienist.

Whenever Disney+ starts up, the return of the Clone Wars, whoo! And the Mandalorian.

.... to name a few.

TheUnknown

I really need to catch up on Into the Badlands and Gotham.  I'm curious about how a new season of Homecoming would go as it felt like everything was wrapped up in the first season.

Mara

Ah, I forgot Legion, my favorite whack-a-doo show. Third season should be next spring/summer.

TheUnknown

Project Blue Book, the upcoming series with Aidan Gillen, looks promising.

Mara

Of the upcoming new fall shows...

Emergence, because I love those type of shows... and hopefully it's not axed too early like the Crossing.

Prodigal Son, gotta have my grisly murder mysteries.

Stumptown, even though I know nothing about the graphic novel, looks interesting.

Deputy, looks like it might fill the Longmire-shaped hole in my life.

FBI: Most Wanted,  because I watch the mother ship, and am curious of the spinoff.

On the fence with neXt (think it's an event series so it'd be no long commitment if it's bad) and Lincoln (because I just started reading the series it's based off).

Originally was interested in Evil, but after watching the trailer, am too creeped out by it, so that's off the list lol.

Then of course all the rest...

All my favorite returning fall shows.

As well as...

Star Wars Resistance, for it's second and last season.

All the Disney +/Star Wars shows.

Whenever Angel of Darkness airs.

Way too early but I don't care...   Psych: the Movie 2!   Christmastime! AHH!

And a bunch I am probably forgetting.

Yeah I have a problem.

Edited by Mara

TheUnknown

The Umbrella Academy season 2, Westworld season 3, Manifest season 2, the eventual new Top Chef

TheUnknown

Netflix and Rooster Teeth are making a Transformers series.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.