Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Andy

Heir to the Jedi discussion

Andy

This topic corresponds to an entry on the Star Wars Timeline and is the official topic for general discussions specific to that title.d3de5d3318837e740ea32ae182a92ab5.jpeg

Click here to view the entry

Mara

(Figured out that posting a 'fake' comment basically reposts things from the timeline onto the forum for discussion... and then I can post a reply/comment...)

Will be reading this next...

Curious to see how it sets up for Episode V... (Can't be worse than Splinter of the Mind's Eye, hahahaha).

Plus, who can turn down more Luke-y goodness?

Edited by Mara

Andy

I want to get round to reading this, eventually. Might have to request it for my local library, unless they've closed it like they seem to like to do with libraries these days! :p

And actually, I was going to remove that feature from the timeline today, lol 

It automatically posts a topic for new entries, but most of the entries were added before I enabled it, so commenting updates it with a topic.

Mara

Finished this!

I thought it was kind of mediocre, honestly. It was interesting... but I had expected more of Luke getting acquainted with the Force and less of the mission stuff. Though I guess without the mission most readers would have found it boring? I dunno.  

I think it's still worth a read...

Also, 85% of the characters were all females... I mean I'm not an anti-feminist or anything, but goodness. Trying to turn Luke into a playa?

I was especially annoyed by Nakari and pairing her with Luke... Maybe I'm just not used to this whole no-EU, new-canon thing or something... but bleah. I didn't like her.

So when she died in the end, not sad.

Edited by Mara
  • Upvote 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.