Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Mara

Species you'd like to see in Ep. 7 (and beyond)

Mara

In an effort to try to find something to be positive about in the upcoming film(s), I thought we could have a fun little discussion.

Most of us have had experience with Star Wars and its various races beyond the films and into the EU novels and Wookieepedia and etc. So there are quite a few species we know about that haven't yet been represented in film. (A few in Clone Wars, perhaps, or video games or comics, and maybe in the prequels, but not a lot.) Or been represented well (a bunch in the background of the senate in the prequels but most were hard to see).

So I put it to you... are there any particular species that haven't yet been seen onscreen that you would like to see?

As for me, I wouldn't mind seeing a Bothan in a bigger role. Previously, I just remember the one who piloted an airspeeder in one of the prequels (either 1 or 2) and was only seen for a few seconds.

Or maybe something like a Codru-Ji would be fun.

An Arkanian. (In comics, yes, but not onscreen that I can remember.)

Omwati.

Calibop.

A Stenax could be fun.

I could go on and on, but I'll hand it over to the next person. ;p

Andy

I think it'd be cool to better introduce one of the species mentioned or seen briefly in the classic trilogy, like the bothans or some of the cantina denizens.

Edited by Andy

Mara

Yeah, agreed. Give them more than one second onscreen, lol.

Princess

Just not Borsk Fey'la.  Unless he's dying a gruesome death

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.