Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
E-wing

Secret Lab #13 Mark II

E-wing

*A sort of mechanical wheezing sound echos in an abandon lot as a blue box appears. A door on the box opens and man in a black trench coat and a lightsaber on each hip steeps out. He turns back to the box.* Thanks for the lift old friend! *The door shuts after a farewell shout from inside the box and it disappears the same way it arrived.* I so have got to build myself one of those....

Well, since my old lab seems to be broken I guess I'll just have to make a new one! *He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a small metal box with a big red button on it.* This will ether to the trick or blow a hole in space-time...... either way it should be fun! *He pushes the button, throws the box, and runs. A second later a massive explosion rips though the area. When the smoke clears a super cool high tech lab sits were the empty lot was.*

Well..... better see if everything is working. *Walks in the lab and up to the main computer.* All systems are green!

*Finally he hags up a sign with the 1st post from the 1st lab on it* "Welcome one and all to my public Secret Lab. As the mad scientist about I thought it time I open a Lab here so I can help you all, my friends. So if you are in need of a crazy invention or just want to talk Star Wars Tech come by and see me."

Good to be home!

Princess

*sniff sniff* New lab smell!

• Upvote 1

Drake

Welcome back, E-wing!

There is a player on my WoW server whose character is called Ewing so I am often reminded of you. :p

• Upvote 1

E-wing

Its good to be back......

I love that smell too Princess

it's not me on WoW. i don't play that game (yet)..... I play star craft 2 though.....

They call me Darksaber!

Ayingel

NO WAY...THERE'S AN EWING ON YOUR SERVER TOO?!

• Upvote 1

Jake Durron

EWING!!!! *glomps*

• Upvote 1

E-wing

EWING!!!! *glomps*

*starts turning blue* too tight..... need air!

Edited by E-wing

Drake

NO WAY...THERE'S AN EWING ON YOUR SERVER TOO?!

I'm sure that there are many people named the same on our respective servers.

• Upvote 1

Jake Durron

*releases* sorry! HI!!

• Upvote 1

E-wing

I just hope everyone is as happy to see me :D

E-wing

*starts work on installing a Yamato Cannon on a star destroyer* hmmm.... I wonder if this is overkill.....

NA! just because i made it twice as big and ten times as powerful is no reason to think that! :D

E-wing

*works on rewiring something that looks suspiciously like a giant robotic hand* I wonder where every one is...

I'm lonely... :(

Pandora

*leans against the work bench* Maybe if you kept normal hours. :p

• Upvote 1

E-wing

*smiles as he looks up from his work* when have i EVER done anything the normal way?

for that mater when have any of us?

Princess

You have a good point

• Upvote 1

Pandora

True. *eyes the thing Ewing's working on* That looks suspiciously like a robotic arm. Is it a .... pizza maker?

• Upvote 1

E-wing

:nerves: what this..... its a.... YA lets go with pizza maker...

it most defiantly isn't a x-wing that turns into a giant fighting robot kinda like a transformer that needs a pilot or anything like that! :lol: :shifty:

Pandora

*raises an eyebrow* Oh no. Of course not. Why would you want to build on of those?

• Upvote 1

E-wing

because it would be really cool! :D:cool:

i mean.... ah.... i wouldn't because i'm not....... and i really wouldn't lie about just to avoid everyone asking for one and cutting into my playtime with my own :nerves:

Edited by E-wing

Pandora

Uh huh. Sure.

Why don't you build a machine that will build them for you? Do the Tony Stark thing.

• Upvote 1

E-wing

i would need plains for the thing and i never plain things out before hand.... i just build stuff for the 1st time and then if i like it and want to make more then i scan it then mass produce it

Pandora

So like... the whole, taking time thing.... kinda a non-issue?

• Upvote 1

E-wing

welllll..... maybe a little.... but for me its the whole principle of the thing.... i just feel i should get 1st crack at something i spent so much time on

*finishes up on the part he was working on* so you need anything or you just hanging out?

Pandora

Nah just hanging out. Don't mind do you?

• Upvote 1

E-wing

of course not.... you are and always will be one of my best friend on this site pod. you are welcome any time! :D

now.... you want to go try out my new rocket launcher? it's got these new DNA seeking missiles that are guaranteed to hit the person your aiming at! :cool:

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.