Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Link

Karaoke Lounge

Recommended Posts

Bad furday

It's one of the threads below this one. Read through it and see if you like the idea.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rogue

Yeah...first post, has all the needed Info...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gav: Gone for good.

cool :) i'll check it out, thanks!

*sip*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rogue

np...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gav: Gone for good.

oops..umm..fraid to say i don't really read jedi punks..i check the thread out time to time, but not consistently enough to know what's really going on..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rogue

well, we have a Psycho categgory...you're around here enough to know about us...lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gav: Gone for good.

lolz..not well enuff after a couple of hours to write a song :)

and does it have to be original or can it be taken from somewhere?

*sip*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rogue

the lyrics are original, but you put them to a song...look at the entries to get a general idea.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gav: Gone for good.

right okie :)

*sip*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

*sings*

Super trouper

Beams are gonna blind me

But I won't feel blue

Like I always do

'Cause somewhere in the

Crowd there's you

I was sick and tired of everything

When I called you last night from Glasgow

All I do is eat and sleep and sing

Wishing every show was the last show

So imagine I was glad to hear you're coming

Suddenly it feels alright

And it's gonna be so different when

I'm on the stage tonight

Tonight the Super Trouper

Lights are gonna find me

Shining like the sun

Smiling, having fun

Feeling like a number one

Tonight the Super Trouper

Beams are gonna blind me

But I won't feel blue

Like I always do

'Cause somewhere in the

Crowd there's you

Facing twenty thousand of your friends

How can anyone be so lonely?

Part of a success that never ends

Still I'm thinking about you only

There are moments when I think

I'm going crazy, but it's gonna be allright

And it's gonna be so different when

I'm on the stage tonight

Tonight the Super Trouper

Lights are gonna find me

Shining like the sun

Smiling, having fun

Feeling like a number one

Tonight the Super Trouper

Beams are gonna blind me

But I won't feel blue

Like I always do

'Cause somewhere in the

Crowd there's you

So I'll be there

When you arrive

The sight of you

Will prove to me

I'm still alive

And when you take

Me in your arms

And hold me tight

I know it's gonna

Mean so much

Tonight

Tonight the Super Trouper

Lights are gonna find me

Shining like the sun

Smiling, having fun

Feeling like a number one

Tonight the Super Trouper

Beams are gonna blind me

But I won't feel blue

Like I always do

'Cause somewhere in the

Crowd there's you

Super Trouper

Beams are gonna blind me...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

*cheers*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

*bows* Thanks! :D

I like karaoke!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

We can tell!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

... How should I take that exactly?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gav: Gone for good.

with a glass of water after every meal :wink:

*sip* (lead by example i always say :p )

(100!! yayy!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

I meant that you've sung the most of anyone on this thread!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Have I really? I don't know...

And this is for you Gav: :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gav: Gone for good.

thank you, m'lady. and :p to you, too. *deep bow*

*sip*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Oh, congrats on your 100 posts, Gav! 8)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gav: Gone for good.

*looks at 100*

*looks at the others*

*looks at ana*

yyyep, thanks :D

*sip*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Oh come on, success is relative.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

Yeah, congrats!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gav: Gone for good.

come'on ana..you know me, i dont care bout posts :wink:

thanks anyway, guys :p

*sip*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gav: Gone for good.

*clears throat*

allllllrighty then, this goes out to all you lovebirds out there, as well as the rest of us still bothering to try :p

*mic flys to outstretched hand*

Collin Raye - One Boy, One Girl

He finally gave in to his friend's girlfriend when she said "there's someone you should meet"

In a crowded restaurant way cross town, he waited impatiently

She walked in, their eyes met, and they both stared

Right there and then, everything else disappeared

But one boy, one girl, two hearts beating wildly

To put it mildly it was love at first sight

He smiled, she smiled, they knew right away

This was the day they'd waited for all their lives

For a moment the whole world revolved around one boy, and one girl

In no time at all they were standing there in the front of a little church

Among their friends and family, repeating those sacred words

Preacher said "son, kiss your bride"

And he raised her veil

Like the night they met, time just stood still

For one boy, one girl, two hearts beating wildly

To put it mildly it was love at first sight

He smiled, she smiled, they knew right away

This was the day they'd waited for all their lives

For a moment the whole world revolved around one boy, and one girl

He was holding her hand when the doctor looked up and grinned

"Congratulations, twins"

One boy, one girl, two hearts beating wildly

To put it mildly it was love at first sight

He smiled, she smiled, they knew right away

This was the day they'd waited for all their lives

For a moment the whole world revolved around one boy, and one girl

For a moment the whole world...

...revolved around one boy...

...and one girl.

*sip*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gav: Gone for good.

It's late in the evening, she's wondering what clothes to wear

She'll put on her makeup, and brushes her long brown hair

And then she'll ask me, "Do I look alright"

And I say "Yes, you look wonderful tonight"

We go to a party, and everyone turns to see

This beautiful lady, who's walking around with me

And then she asks me, "Do you feel alright"

And I say "Yes, I feel wonderful tonight"

I feel wonderful, because I see the love lights in your eyes

And the wonder of it all, is that you just don't realise, how much I love you.

I really do..

It's time to go home now, and I've got an aching head

So I pass her the car keys, and she tucks me into bed

And then I tell her as I turn out the lights

I say "My darling, you were wonderful tonight"

*sip*

*poof!*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.