Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Link

Karaoke Lounge

Recommended Posts

Bad furday

*cheers* Bravo Beeurd!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

*gets up on stage and sings a girl version of this* :p

When I'm Gone

3 Doors Down

There's another world inside of me that you may never see.

There's secrets in this life that I can't hide.

Somewhere in this darkness there's a life that I can't find.

Maybe it's too far away or maybe I'm just blind, maybe I'm just blind.

So hold me when I'm here right me when I'm wrong.

Hold me when I'm scared and love me when I'm gone.

Everything I am and everything in me

Wants to be the one you wanted me to be.

I'll never let you down even if I could.

I'd give up everything if only for your good.

So hold me when I'm here right me when I'm wrong.

You can hold me when I'm scared but you won't always be there,

So love me when I'm gone, love me when I'm gone

When your education x-ray cannot see under my skin.

I won't tell you a damn thing that I could not tell my friends.

Now roaming through this darkness I'm alive but I'm alone.

Part of me is fighting this but part of me is gone.

So hold me when I'm here right me when I'm wrong.

Hold me when I'm scared and love me when I'm gone.

Everything I am and everything in me.

Wants to be the one you wanted me to be,

Ill never let you down even if I could.

I'd give up everything if only for your good.

So hold me when I'm here right me when I'm wrong

You can hold me when I'm scared, you won't always be there,

So love me when I'm gone.

(Maybe I'm just blind)

So hold me when I'm here right me when I'm wrong.

Hold me when I'm scared and love me when I'm gone.

Everything I am and everything in me,

Wants to be the one you wanted me to be.

I'll never let you down even if I could.

I'd give up everything if only for your good.

So hold me when I'm here right me when I'm wrong.

You can hold me when I'm scared, you won't always be there.

So love me when I'm gone, love me when I'm gone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

I just saw them in concert a week ago. Very cool show.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Awesome...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

Princess... girl... you know I mean this...

"All The Things She Said"

All the things she said

All the things she said

Running through my head

All the things she said

All the things she said

Running through my head

This is not enough

I'm in serious s***, I feel totally lost

If I'm asking for help it's only because

Being with you has opened my eyes

Could I ever believe such a perfect surprise?

I keep asking myself, wondering how

I keep closing my eyes but I can't block you out

Wanna fly to a place where it's just you and me

Nobody else so we can be free

All the things she said

All the things she said

Running through my head

All the things she said

All the things she said

Running through my head

This is not enough

This is not enough

All the things she said

All the things she said

And I'm all mixed up, feeling cornered and rushed

They say it's my fault but I want her so much

Wanna fly her away where the sun and rain

Come in over my face, wash away all the shame

When they stop and stare - don't worry me

'Cause I'm feeling for her what she's feeling for me

I can try to pretend, I can try to forget

But it's driving me mad, going out of my head

Mother looking at me

Tell me what do you see?

Yes, I've lost my mind

Daddy looking at me

Will I ever be free?

Have I crossed the line?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

*claps*

Luv that song...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doc Ani Jade

Nice...

*brings out base*

Fine Again, by Sether

It seems like every day?s the same

and I?m left to discover on my own

It seems like everything is gray

and there?s no color to behold

They say it?s over and I?m fine again, yeah

Try to stay sober feels like I?m dying here

And I am aware now of how

everything?s gonna be fine one day

Too late, I?m in h*** I am prepared now,

seems everyone?s gonna be fine

One day too late, just as well

I feel the dream in me expire

and there?s no one left to blame it on

I hear you label me a liar

?cause I can?t seem to get this through

You say it?s over, I can sigh again, yeah

Why try to stay sober when I?m dying here

And I am aware now of how

everything?s gonna be fine one day

Too late, I?m in h***

I am prepared now,

seems everyone?s gonna be fine

One day too late; just as well

And I?m not scared now.

I must assure you,

you?re never gonna get away

And I?m not scared now.

And I?m not scared now. No?

I am aware now of how

everything?s gonna be fine one day

Too late, I?m in h***

I am prepared now

seems everyone?s gonna be fine

One day too late, just as well

I am prepared now,

seems everything?s gonna be fine for me

For me; for myself.

For me, for me, for myself

For me, for me, for myself

(lol, depite the lyrics it's not a bitter or angry song...)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

*grins*

Great job, Ani!

I've just recently been getting into hard rock/metal songs...luv that song too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

*walks onto stage, making sure that his personal sheild generator is working, and that nobody has any weapons aimed at him*

PAPERCUT

Linkin Park

Why does it feel like night today?

Something in here?s not right today

Why am I so uptight today?

Paranoia?s all I got left

I don?t know what stressed me first

Or how the pressure was fed / but

I know just what it feels like

To have a voice in the back of my head

It?s like a face that I hold inside

A face that awakes when I close my eyes

A face watches every time I lie

A face that laughs every time I fall

(And watches everything)

So I know that when it?s time to sink or swim

That the face inside is hearing me / right beneath my skin

It?s like I?m / paranoid lookin? over my back

It?s like a / whirlwind inside of my head

It?s like I / can?t stop what I?m hearing within

It?s like the face inside is right beneath my skin

I know I?ve got a face in me

points out all the mistakes to me

You?ve got a face on the inside too and

Your paranoia?s probably worse

I don?t know what set me off first but I know what I can?t stand

Everybody acts like the fact of the matter is

I can?t add up to what you can but

Everybody has a face that they hold inside

A face that awakes when they close their eyes

A face watches every time they lie

A face that laughs every time they fall

(And watches everything)

So you know that when it?s time to sink or swim

That the face inside is watching you too / right inside your skin

It?s like I?m / paranoid lookin? over my back

It?s like a / whirlwind inside of my head

It?s like I / can?t stop what I?m hearing within

It?s like the face inside is right beneath my skin

It?s like I?m / paranoid lookin? over my back

It?s like a / whirlwind inside of my head

It?s like I / can?t stop what I?m hearing within

It?s like the face inside is right beneath my skin

the face inside is right beneath my skin

the face inside is right beneath my skin

the face inside is right beneath my skin

The sun goes down

I feel the light betray me

The sun goes down

I feel the light betray me

The sun

It?s like I?m / paranoid lookin? over my back

It?s like a / whirlwind inside of my head

It?s like I / can?t stop what I?m hearing within

It?s like the face inside is right beneath my skin

I feel the light betray me

The sun

It?s like I?m / paranoid lookin? over my back

It?s like a / whirlwind inside of my head

It?s like I / can?t stop what I?m hearing within

I feel the light betray me

It?s like I / can?t stop what I?m hearing within

It?s like I / can?t stop what I?m hearing within

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CorSec

*aims a weapon at him for fun*

:p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

Penalty for shooting Emperor : being thrown in the House of Pain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CorSec

And pod will agree with that? :wink:

Im also in the HoP anyway..what do I care :evil:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doc Ani Jade

lol..wampa got your tongue?

Linkin park is good...smart enough to hook up with urbanchaos...(http://www.urbanchaosvideos.com

*plugs in amp* hey Beuurd, could I borrow that shield for a couple min? :D thanks.

Goodbye Forever, Alkaline Trio

Take your wings outside, you can't fly in here

Besides, a purple sky is better soaring

for you my angel

You're an angel, you little devil

As for me i'll stay inside, I'll be just fine

and I'll watch from the window

Cannot categorize the nature of this sickness

A miracle that you're alive

Stuck to the roof of my mouth with a staple

Remember last April when we saw US Maple?

Somehow the singer showed the Fireside

exactly how I feel

And we say goodbye and go underground

Or up towards the sky

Up in smoke burnt down to size

At least we're still friends, at least we're still alive

Take your wings outside, no use for them in here

Bad luck to open inside, work like umbrellas

Like a broken mirror, it's getting clearer

The end is closer than ever before

And you'll want nothing more

When your head hits the floor

And you're lost in the darkness

And we say goodbye and go underground

Or up towards the sky

Up in smoke burnt down to size

At least we're still friends, at least we're still alive

And we say goodbye and go underground

Or up towards the sky

Up in smoke burnt down to size

At least we're still friends, at least we're still alive

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Way to go Link!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

That tune is stuck in my head...

It was on Top of the Pops last night...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

Thanks girl.... And I wasn't kidding.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doc Ani Jade

Nice Dedication...I like that song.

'No One Knows'

We get some rules to follow

That and this, these and those

No one knows

We get these pills to swallow

How they stick in your throat

Taste like gold

Oh what you do to me

No one knows

I realize you?re mine

Indeed a fool am I

I journey through the desert

Of the mind with no hope

I follow

I drift along the ocean

Dead lifeboat in the sun

And come undone

Pleasantly caving in

I come undone

Heaven smiles above me

What a gift here below

But no one knows

The Gift you give to me

No one knows

I realize you?re mine

Indeed a fool am I

(Tried to find lyric's for Monster's parasol, but... :mad: )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Breaking Benjamin:

"Polyamorous"

The day has come to an end

The sun is over my head

My polyamorous friend

got me in a mess of trouble again

so

Just when you think that you're all right

I'm crawlin out from the inside

I never hurt anyone

I never listen at all

They've come to get me again

The cloud is over my head

My polyamorous friend

Got me in a mess of trouble again

so

Just when you think that you're all right

I'm crawlin out from the inside

I never hurt anyone

I never listen at all

just stay away from the white light

I'd say your worst side's your best side

I never hurt anyone

I never listen at all-

well how do you know?

well how do you know?

well how do you know?

well how do you know?

Just when you think that you're all right

I'm crawlin out from the inside

I never hurt anyone

I never listen at all

Just stay away from the white light

I'd say your worst side's your best side

I never hurt anyone

I never listen at all

Let's go

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doc Ani Jade

Taproot, Flatline

I see the truth

Upon that pedestal's frowning down upon me

Like a trophy valued by masses of minds are closed to a variety

And change in a life so bland and boring uncontent

Living through others

Learning from nothing experienced

Independently

Responsibility pointing failure

'Cause the reflection in the mirror

Is what you fear to see

Like a trophy you pose like you're better than me

Like I care what you say

Whipped

I've seen both sides of the fence

Because changing is evolving

A learning

Lesson through experience

More knowledge than your common man's 9 to 5

Blindness

Uncontent with his well off being

I'm just fine

No

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Chevelle:

"The Red"

They say freak

When your singled out

The red...

It filters through

So lay down

The threat is real

When his sight

Goes red again

Seeing red again

This change

He won't contain

Slip away

To clear your mind

When asked

What made it show?

The truth

He can't send to most

Seeing red again

They say freak

When your singled out

The red...

It filters through

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doc Ani Jade

Love that song...

Nirvna, heart-Shaped Box

She eyes me like a Pisces when I am weak,

I?ve been locked inside your heart shaped box for weeks.

I?ve been drawn into your magnet tar pit trap,

I wish I could eat your cancer when you turn black...

Hey, wait,

I got a new complaint,

Forever in debt to your priceless advice,

Hey, wait,

I got a new complaint,

Forever in debt to your priceless advice,

Hey, wait,

I got a new complaint,

Forever in debt to your priceless advice,

Your advice...

Meat eating orchids forgive no one just yet.

Cut myself on angel hair and baby?s breath.

Broken hymen of your highness, I'm left black,

Throw down your umbilical noose so I can climb right back...

Hey, wait,

I got a new complaint,

Forever in debt to your priceless advice,

Hey, wait,

I got a new complaint,

Forever in debt to your priceless advice,

Hey, wait,

I got a new complaint,

Forever in debt to your priceless advice,

Your advice...

She eyes me like a Pisces when I am weak,

I?ve been locked inside your heart shaped box for weeks.

I?ve been drawn into your magnet tar pit trap,

I wish I could eat your cancer when you turn black...

Hey, wait,

I got a new complaint,

Forever in debt to your priceless advice,

Hey, wait,

I got a new complaint,

Forever in debt to your priceless advice,

Hey, wait,

I got a new complaint,

Forever in debt to your priceless advice,

Your advice,

Your advice,

Your advice,

Your advice...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

System of a Down:

Aerials

Life is a waterfall

With one in the river and one again after the fall

Swimming throught the void we hear the word

We lose ourselves but we find it all

Cuz we are the ones that wanna play

Always want to go but you never want to stay

And we are the ones that wanna choose

Always want to play but you never want to lose

Aerials In the sky

When you lose small mind you free your life

Life is a waterfall

We drink from the river then we turn around and put up our walls

Swimming throught the void we hear the word

We lose ourselves but we find it all

Cuz we are the ones that wanna play

Always want to go but you never want to stay

And we are the ones that wanna choose

Always want to play but you never want to lose

Oh!

Aerials

In the sky

When you lose small mind you free your life

Aerials

So alive

When you free your lives (the) eternal prize

Aerials

In the sky

When you lose small mind you free your life

Aerials

So up high

When you free your lives (the) eternal prize

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doc Ani Jade

Starlit Eyes, SOAD

Pushing the law again

Pushing the law again

Pushing the law again

Pushing the law again

Justice with a sword

Our smiling knight on board

Pushing the law again

Opening his heart to everyone

And loving without a doubt

Embracing friends and

Embarrasing foes,

And those who are unjust.

A man true to his heart

without fear or misgivings

With "insecurity" tattooed across his body

The first to accept, the last to dissapoint

He understood all and expected nothing

Now you are free

Free to roam in the skies

Now and then visit me

With your starlit eyes

NOW!

Pushing the law again

Pushing the law again

Justice with a sword

Our smiling knight on board

You took all our hearts

With your smile,

And left a legacy untold

You conquered life and fear,

So you see there was no room for you to grow old

Now you are free

Free to roam in the skies

Now and then visit me

With your starlit eyes

Now you are free

Free to roam in the skies

Now and then visit me

With your starlit eyes

Pushing the law again

Pushing the law again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Hmm...dont know that one...

Red Hot Chilli Peppers

The Zephyr Song

Can I get your hand to write on

Just a piece of lead to bite on

What am I to fly my kite on

Do you want to flash your light on

Take a look its on display - for you

Coming down no not today

Did you meet your fortune teller

Get it off with no propellor

Do it up it's always stellar

What a way to finally smell her

Pick it up it's not to strong - for you

Take a piece and pass it on

Fly away on my Zephyr

I feel it more then ever

And in this perfect weather

We'll find a place together

Fly on my wing

Riddlin on liberator

Find a way to be a skater

Rev it up to levitator

Super mainly aviator

Take a look its on display - for you

Coming down no not today

Fly away on my Zephyr

I feel it more then ever

And in this perfect weather

We'll find a place together

In the water where the scent of my emotion

All the world will pass me by

Fly away on my Zephyr

We'll find a place together

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa - do you

Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa - won't you

Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

Fly away on my Zephyr

I feel it more then ever

And in this perfect weather

We'll find a place together

In the water where the scent of my emotion

All the world will pass me by

Fly away on my Zephyr

We're gonna live forever

Forever

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doc Ani Jade

(It was unreleased. the selft-title cd is the best of the 3)

Finch, untitled

Today's on fire

The sky is bleeding above me, and I am blistered

I walk these lines of blasphemy, every day

And still?

Like a bad star, I'm falling faster down to her

She's the only one who knows, what it is

to burn

I feel diseased

Is there no sympathy, from the sun

The sky's still fire

But I am safe in here, from the world

outside

So tell me

What's the price to pay for glory

Like a bad star, I'm falling faster down to her

She's the only one who knows, what it is

to burn

Today is fire, and she burns

Today is fire, and she burns

She burns

She burns

She burns

She burns

She burns

She burns

Like a bad star, I'm falling faster down to her

She's the only one who knows, what it is to

burn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.