Master MJade 0 Posted January 28, 2003 welll...now if my mom hadn't caught me sneaking her SG Cd outta the house...i could be listening to it... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted January 28, 2003 *jumps onstage and starts singing and dancing to Baby Got Back* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted January 28, 2003 *joins in the dancing* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Master MJade 0 Posted January 28, 2003 *doesn't ask what type of dancing having a pretty good idea in her head what type* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted January 28, 2003 *puts arm around Sticks shoulder* paranoid there Mjade? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Master MJade 0 Posted January 28, 2003 nope just no you to well Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted January 28, 2003 ah well sticks. i don't see the problem. do you? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted January 28, 2003 *shakes head* Nah, no problems! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted January 29, 2003 lol *sits at a table and grabs a Shirley Temple, exhausted* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Master MJade 0 Posted January 29, 2003 *bangs head on the table* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted January 29, 2003 *looks at Mjade, miffed and moves to a table in the corner* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Master MJade 0 Posted January 29, 2003 *stops* i was punishing myself.... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Master MJade 0 Posted January 29, 2003 oh brother...i ewoked up...but hey SNAFU!!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted January 29, 2003 *tenses and walks out* No one said it was you ok? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Master MJade 0 Posted January 29, 2003 *jaw clenches* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted January 29, 2003 no you know what? I own this place. I don't have to leave. You do. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Master MJade 0 Posted January 29, 2003 Adios... *leaves* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted January 29, 2003 *slams the door behind Mjade and screams in frustration* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted January 29, 2003 For some reason this tune is stuck in my head... and won't get out... lol Theme From M.A.S.H. (Suicide Is Painless) Manic Street Preachers Through early morning for I see Visions of the things to be The pains that are withheld for me I realise that I can see That suicide is painless It brings so many changes And I can take or leave them if I please The game of life is hard to play I'm gonna lose it anyway The losing card of some delay So this is all I have to say That suicide is painless It brings so many changes And I can take or leave them if I please The sword of time will pierce our skin It doesn't hurt when it begins But as it works its way on in The pain grows stronger watch I bring That suicide is painless It brings so many changes And I can take or leave them if I please A brave man once requested me To answer questions that are key Is it to be or not to be And I replied oh why ask me That suicide is painless It brings so many changes And I can take or leave them if I please Share this post Link to post Share on other sites