Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Link

Karaoke Lounge

Recommended Posts

Sticks

*hums that song*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Master MJade

welll...now if my mom hadn't caught me sneaking her SG Cd outta the house...i could be listening to it...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

*jumps onstage and starts singing and dancing to Baby Got Back*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

ROTFL.... :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Master MJade

ruh rooh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

*joins in the dancing*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Master MJade

*doesn't ask what type of dancing having a pretty good idea in her head what type*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

*puts arm around Sticks shoulder* paranoid there Mjade?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Master MJade

nope just no you to well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

ah well sticks. i don't see the problem. do you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

*shakes head*

Nah, no problems!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

lol *sits at a table and grabs a Shirley Temple, exhausted*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Master MJade

*bangs head on the table*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

*looks at Mjade, miffed and moves to a table in the corner*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Master MJade

*stops*

i was punishing myself....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Master MJade

oh brother...i ewoked up...but hey SNAFU!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

*tenses and walks out* No one said it was you ok?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Master MJade

*jaw clenches*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

no you know what? I own this place. I don't have to leave. You do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Master MJade

Adios...

*leaves*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

*slams the door behind Mjade and screams in frustration*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

For some reason this tune is stuck in my head... and won't get out... lol

Theme From M.A.S.H. (Suicide Is Painless)

Manic Street Preachers

Through early morning for I see

Visions of the things to be

The pains that are withheld for me

I realise that I can see

That suicide is painless

It brings so many changes

And I can take or leave them if I please

The game of life is hard to play

I'm gonna lose it anyway

The losing card of some delay

So this is all I have to say

That suicide is painless

It brings so many changes

And I can take or leave them if I please

The sword of time will pierce our skin

It doesn't hurt when it begins

But as it works its way on in

The pain grows stronger watch I bring

That suicide is painless

It brings so many changes

And I can take or leave them if I please

A brave man once requested me

To answer questions that are key

Is it to be or not to be

And I replied oh why ask me

That suicide is painless

It brings so many changes

And I can take or leave them if I please

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.