Link 3 Posted January 13, 2003 *blares music from Disturbed and sings "Breathing"* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted January 22, 2003 Minstrel sings: Bravely bold Sir Robin rode forth from Camelot. He was not afraid to die, Oh, brave Sir Robin! He was not at all afraid to be killed in nasty ways. O' Brave, brave, brave brave Sir Robin. He was not in the least bit scared to be mashed into a pulp. Or to have his eyes gouged out, and his elbows broken! To have his kneecaps split, and his body burned away And his limbs all hacked and mangled, brave Sir Robin. His head smashed in and his heart cut out, And his liver removed and his bowls unplugged, And his nostrils raped and his bottom burnt off, And his penis split-- Robin (interputing): That's...That's, uh... That's enough music for now, lads. Minstrel: Brave Sir Robin ran away. Robin: No! Minstrel: Bravely ran away away.... Robin: I didn't! Minstrel: When Danger reared its ugly head, He bravely turned his tail and fled Robin: No!! Minstrel: Yes brave Sir Robin turned about- Robin: I didn't! Minstrel: And gallantly chickened out.. Minstrel: Bravely taking to his feet- Robin; I never did! Minstrel: He beat a very brave retreat- Robin: All lies! Minstrel: Bravest of the brave, Sir Robin! Robin: I never! *bows* :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted January 22, 2003 *applauds* lol, Monty Python is the best... *sings The Galaxy Song, from Monty Python's The Meaning of Life* Just remember that you're standing on a planet that's evolving And revolving at nine hundred miles an hour, That's orbiting at nineteen miles a second, so it's reckoned, A sun that is the source of all our power. The sun and you and me and all the stars that we can see Are moving at a million miles a day In an outer spiral arm, at forty thousand miles an hour, Of the galaxy we call the 'Milky Way'. Our galaxy itself contains a hundred billion stars. It's a hundred thousand light years side to side. It bulges in the middle, sixteen thousand light years thick, But out by us, it's just three thousand light years wide. We're thirty thousand light years from galactic central point. We go 'round every two hundred million years, And our galaxy is only one of millions of billions In this amazing and expanding universe. The universe itself keeps on expanding and expanding In all of the directions it can whizz As fast as it can go, at the speed of light, you know, Twelve million miles a minute, and that's the fastest speed there is. So remember, when you're feeling very small and insecure, How amazingly unlikely is your birth, And pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space, 'Cause there's bugger all down here on Earth. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted January 22, 2003 I'm addicted to this song right now so... [glow=yellow:58de79572f]Pour Some Sugar On Me[/glow:58de79572f] Step inside (Walk this way) You and me babe (Hey, hey!) Hey! Hey! Hey! Huh! Love is like a bomb, baby, c'mon get it on Livin' like a lover with a radar phone Lookin' like a tramp, like a video vamp Demolition woman, can I be your man? (Be your man) Hey! Hey! Razzle 'n' a dazzle 'n' a flash a little light Television lover, baby, go all night Sometime, anytime, sugar me sweet Little miss ah innocent sugar me, yeah Hey! C'mon (BRIDGE) Take a bottle Shake it up Break the bubble Break it up (CHORUS) (Pour some sugar on me) Ooh, in the name of love (Pour some sugar on me) C'mon fire me up (Pour your sugar on me) Oh, I can't get enough I'm hot, sticky sweet from my head to my feet yeah Hey! Hey! Hey! (Huh!) Listen! Red light, yellow light, green-a-light go! Crazy little woman in a one man show Mirror queen, mannequin, rhythm of love Sweet dream, saccharine, loosen up (Loosen up) I loosen up You gotta squeeze a little, squeeze a little, tease a little more Easy operator come a knockin' on my door Sometime, anytime, sugar me sweet Little miss ah innocent sugar me, yeah (Yeah!) Give a little more repeat BRIDGE repeat CHORUS I'm hot, sticky sweet from my head to my feet yeah SOLO (You got the peaches, I got the cream) Sweet to taste (Saccharine) 'Cos I'm hot (Hot!) So hot Sticky sweet from my head (Head!) My head (Head to my feet) To my feet Do you take sugar? One lump or two? Take a bottle (Take a bottle) Shake it up (Shake it up) Break the bubble Break it up (Break it up) repeat CHORUS (Pour some sugar on me) Oh, in the name of love (Pour some sugar on me) Get all, come get it (Pour your sugar on me) Ooh (Pour some sugar on me) Yeah! Sugar me! [/glow] Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted January 23, 2003 Have you ever loved somebody so much It makes you cry Have you ever needed something so bad You can't sleep at night Have you ever tried to find the words But they don't come out right Have you ever, have you ever Have you ever Have you ever been in love Been in love so bad You'd do anything To make them understand Have you ever had someone Steal your heart away You'd give anything, oh To make them feel the same Have you ever search for words To get you in their heart But you don't know what to say And you don't know where to start REPEAT CHORUS Ooh Have you ever find someone You dreamt of all your life You'd do just about anything To look into their eyes Have you finally found the one You've given your heart to Only to find that one Won't give their heart to you Have you ever closed your eyes And dreamt that they were there And all you can do is wait For the day when they will care Have you ever loved somebody REPEAT CHORUS What do I gotta do to get you in my arms, baby What do I gotta say to get to your heart To make you understand How I need you next to me Gotta get you in my world Cuz baby I can't sleep REPEAT CHORUS TWICE Oh, Have you ever Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted January 23, 2003 thanks... i meant that song entirely there Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Rogue 4 Posted January 26, 2003 *Cues up the band* You cannot quit me so quickly There's no hope in you for me No corner you could squeeze me But I got all the time for you, love The Space Between The tears we cry Is the laughter keeps us coming back for more The Space Between The wicked lies we tell And hope to keep safe from the pain But will I hold you again? These fickle, fuddled words confuse me Like 'Will it rain today?' Waste the hours with talking, talking These twisted games we're playing We're strange allies With warring hearts What wild-eyed beast you be The Space Between The wicked lies we tell And hope to keep safe from the pain Will I hold you again? Will I hold... Look at us spinning out in The madness of a roller coaster You know you went off like a devil In a church in the middle of a crowded room All we can do, my love Is hope we don't take this ship down The Space Between Where you're smiling high Is where you'll find me if I get to go The Space Between The bullets in our firefight Is where I'll be hiding, waiting for you The rain that falls Splash in your heart Ran like sadness down the window into... The Space Between Our wicked lies Is where we hope to keep safe from pain Take my hand 'Cause we're walking out of here Oh, right out of here Love is all we need here The Space Between What's wrong and right Is where you'll find me hiding, waiting for you The Space Between Your heart and mine Is the space we'll fill with time The Space Between... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted January 26, 2003 That's awesome Rogue! It's the perfect time of year Somewhere far away from here I feel fine enough, I guess Considering everything's a mess There's a restaurant down the street Where hungry people like to eat I could walk but I'll just drive It's colder than it looks outside It's like a dream you try to remember But it's gone Then you try to scream But it only comes out as a yawn When you try to see the world Beyond your front door Take your time, is the way I rhyme gonna make you smile When you realize that a guy my size might take a while Just to try to figure out what all this is for It's the perfect time of day To throw all your cares away Put the sprinkler on the lawn And run through with my gym shorts on Take a drink right from the hose And change into some drier clothes Climb the stairs up to my room Sleep away the afternoon Like a dream you try to remember But it's gone Then you try to scream But it only comes out as a yawn When you try to see the world Beyond your front door Take your time is the way I rhyme gonna make you smile When you realize that a guy my size might take a while Just to try to figure out what all this is for Pinch me, pinch me, cause I'm still asleep Please God tell me that I'm still asleep On an evening such as this It's hard to tell if I exist If I pack the car and leave this town You'll notice that I'm not around I could hide out under there I just made you say "underwear" I could leave but I'll just stay All my stuff's here anyway Like a dream you try to remember But it's gone Then you try to scream But it only comes out as a yawn When you try to see the world Beyond your front door Take your time is the way I rhyme gonna make you smile When you realize that a guy my size might take a while Just to try to figure out what all this is for Pinch me Try to figure out what all this is for Pinch me Try to see the world beyond your front door Pinch me Try to figure out what all this is for Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted January 26, 2003 I luv all those songs... Avril Lavigne - I'm with you I'm Standing on a bridge I'm waitin in the dark I thought that you'd be here by now Theres nothing but the rain No footsteps on the ground I'm listening but theres no sound Isn't anyone tryin to find me? Won't somebody come take me home It's a damn cold night Trying to figure out this life Wont you take me by the hand take me somewhere new I dont know who you are but I... I'm with you im looking for a place searching for a face is anybody here i know cause nothings going right and everythigns a mess and no one likes to be alone Isn't anyone tryin to find me? Won't somebody come take me home It's a damn cold night Trying to figure out this life Wont you take me by the hand take me somewhere new I dont know who you are but I... I'm with you oh why is everything so confusing maybe I'm just out of my mind yea yea yea It's a damn cold night Trying to figure out this life Wont you take me by the hand take me somewhere new I dont know who you are but I... I'm with you Take me by the hand take me somewhere new I dont know who you are but I... I'm with you I'm with you Take me by the hand take me somewhere new I dont know who you are but I... I'm with you I'm with you I'm with you... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted January 27, 2003 *claps* wow guys that was awesome! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted January 27, 2003 *applauds and sings* CREEDENCE CLEARWATER REVIVAL - SOMEDAY NEVER COMES First thing I remember was asking papa, why, For there were many things I didn't know. And daddy always smiled and took me by the hand, Saying, someday you'll understand. Well, I'm here to tell you now, each and every mother's son, That you better learn it fast, you better learn it young, 'Cause someday never comes. Well, time and tears went by and I collected dust. For there were many things I didn't know. When daddy went away, he said, try to be a man, And someday you'll understand. Well, I'm here to tell you now, each and every mother's son, That you better learn it fast, you better learn it young, 'Cause someday never comes. And then one day in April, I wasn't even there, For there were many things I didn't know. A son was born to me. Mama held his hand, Sayin' someday you'll understand. Well, I'm here to tell you now, each and every mother's son, That you better learn it fast, you better learn it young, 'Cause someday never comes. Think it was September, the year I went away, For there were many things I didn't know. And still I see him standing tryin' to be a man, I said, someday you'll understand. Well, I'm here to tell you now, each and every mother's son, That you better learn it fast, you better learn it young, 'Cause someday never comes. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted January 28, 2003 Christina Aguilera Beautiful Don't look at me Every day is so wonderful And suddenly, it's hard to breathe Now and then, I get insecure From all the fame, I'm so ashamed I am beautiful no matter what they say Words can't bring me down I am beautiful in every single way Yes, words can't bring me down So don't you bring me down today To all your friends, you're delirious So consumed in all your doom Trying hard to fill the emptiness The piece is gone and the puzzle undone That's the way it is You are beautiful no matter what they say Words won't bring you down You are beautiful in every single way Yes, words won't bring you down Don't you bring me down today... No matter what we do (no matter what we do) No matter what they say (no matter what they say) When the sun is shining through Then the clouds won't stay And everywhere we go (everywhere we go) The sun won't always shine (sun won't always shine) But tomorrow will find a way All the other times We are beautiful no matter what they say Yes, words won't bring us down We are beautiful no matter what they say Yes, words can't bring us down Don't you bring me down today Don't you bring me down today Don't you bring me down today Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted January 28, 2003 i love that song... and the video speaks for me. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Master MJade 0 Posted January 28, 2003 *mumbles something about not being able to carry a tune in a bucket when everyone else can* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted January 28, 2003 *starts to sing "The Anthem" by Good Charlotte* You'll live Mjade Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted January 28, 2003 *sings "Lifestyles of the Rich and the Famous" by Good Charlotte* I luv that song!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Master MJade 0 Posted January 28, 2003 Drops of Jupiter Now that she's back in the atmosphere With drops of Jupiter in her hair, hey, hey She acts like summer and walks like rain Reminds me that there's time to change, hey, hey Since the return from her stay on the moon She listens like spring and she talks like June, hey, hey Tell me did you sail across the sun Did you make it to the Milky Way to see the lights all faded And that heaven is overrated Tell me, did you fall for a shooting star One without a permanent scar And did you miss me while you were looking at yourself out there Now that she's back from that soul vacation Tracing her way through the constellation, hey, hey She checks out Mozart while she does tae-bo Reminds me that there's time to grow, hey, hey Now that she's back in the atmosphere I'm afraid that she might think of me as plain ol' Jane Told a story about a man who is too afraid to fly so he never did land Tell me did the wind sweep you off your feet Did you finally get the chance to dance along the light of day And head back to the Milky Way And tell me, did Venus blow your mind Was it everything you wanted to find And did you miss me while you were looking for yourself out there Can you imagine no love, pride, deep-fried chicken Your best friend always sticking up for you even when I know you're wrong Can you imagine no first dance, freeze dried romance five-hour phone conversation The best soy latte that you ever had . . . and me Tell me did the wind sweep you off your feet Did you finally get the chance to dance along the light of day And head back toward the Milky Way Repeat 1st Chorus Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Master MJade 0 Posted January 28, 2003 got that and the next song i post stuck in my head. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Master MJade 0 Posted January 28, 2003 TO THE MOON AND BACK She's taking her time making up the reasons To justify all the hurt inside Guess she knows from the smiles and the look in their eyes Everyone's got a theory about the bitter one They're saying, "Mamma never loved her much" And, "Daddy never keeps in touch That's why she shies away from human affection" But somewhere in a private place She packs her bags for outer space And now she's waiting for the right kind of pilot to come And she'll say to him I would fly to the moon & back if you'll be... If you'll be my baby Got a ticket for a world where we belong So would you be my baby? She can't remember a time when she felt needed If love was red then she was colour blind All her friend they've been tried for treason And crimes that were never defined She's saying, "Love is like a barren place, And reaching out for human faith Is like a journey I just don't have a map for" So baby's gonna take a dive and Push the shift to overdrive Send a signal that she's hanging All her hopes on the stars What a pleasant dream I would fly to the moon & back if you'll be... If you'll be my baby Got a ticket for a world where we belong So would you be my baby? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites