Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Link

Karaoke Lounge

Recommended Posts

Link

*hugs Hal* you know it. I miss you!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Hmm... I'm gonna sing now. This song's been in my head all day:

Shakira "Fool"

Tell me lies

slap me on the face

just improvise

do something

really clever

that'll make me hate

your name forever

You might swear

you'd never

touch a lady

well, let me say

you're not too far

from maybe

every day you find

new ways to hurt me

But I can't help it

if I'm just a fool

always having my heart

set on you

'til the time

you start changing

the rules

I'll keep chasing

the soles

of your shoes

Fool

Got resigned from

hearing my own story

every night I'm paying

hell for glory

I'm embarrassed but

I'm much more sorry

All this pain begins

to feel like pleasure

with more tears

you'd make a sea

of desert

salt my wounds

and i'll keep

saying thank you

But I can't help it

if I'm just a fool

always having my heart

set on you

'til the time

you start changing

the rules

I'll keep chasing

the soles

of your shoes

Fool

But I can't help it

if I'm just a fool

always having my heart

set on you

'til the time

you start changing

the rules

I'll keep chasing

the soles

of your shoes

Fool

I can't help it baby

fool

I can't help it baby

fool

I can't help it baby

fool

I can't help it baby

Fool

I'm a fool

I'm a fool

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

That was great! I'll put up a song later. promise. I haven't sang in a while.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rogue

This one is for Ewing...whether or not he's listening...

I don't need a shrink to tell me what to think

There ain't no missing link on my love life

It's alright, I anint that uptight

I don't need a psychic 'cause I don't really like it

When someone tries to tell me just what my future holds

I already know

Your love keeps me alive

You're all I need to survive

I got you by my side

So I'm holdin' on -- I'm feelin' strong -- baby you're the one

For all my life!

Yeah I'm holdin' on -- there ain't no doubt -- I can't live without

You all my life!

I'm holdin' on to love to save my life

I don't need to get all caught up on the net 'cause I'm already set

Can't you understand -- already got my man

No I don't need the proof to show me the truth, not even Dr. Ruth

Is gonna tell me how I fell -- I know our love is real

Your love keeps me alive

You're all I need to survive

I got you by my side

So I'm holdin' on -- I'm feelin' strong -- baby you're the one

For all my life!

Yeah I'm holdin' on -- there ain't no doubt -- I can't live without

You all my life!

I'm holdin' on to love to save my life

(I'm holdin' on to love to save my life)

Your love keeps me alive

You're all I need to survive

I got you by my side

So I'm holdin' on -- I'm feelin' strong -- baby you're the one

For all my life!

Yeah I'm holdin' on -- there ain't no doubt -- I can't live without

You all my life!

I'm holdin' on to love to save my life

Save me, save me, save me

Save my life

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

*Applauds* That was wonderful Rogue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Twi'lekgal

*squrries in and looks around, not shy but making sure no one here is going to kill her. Walks in with a big grin.* Alo Ah-lo1 I am the famous Twi who is here to sing a song ive had on my mind and since i luv singing....

When you walk away

you don't hear me say

please oh baby

dont go

simple and clean is the way that you're making me feel tonight

it's hard to let it go....

You've given me

so many things

lately

You're all i need

you smiled at me and said

dont get me wrong i love you

but does that mean i have to meet your father

when we are older you'll understand

what i meant when i said no

I dont think life is quiet that simple

When you walk away

you dont hear me say

please oh baby

don't go

simple and clean is the way that you're making me feel tonight

it's hard to let it go

(simple and clean, so simple)

The daily things

that keep us all

busy

are confusing me

thats when you came to em and said

wish i could prove i luv u

but does that mean i hav to walk on water?

We we are oldr you'll understand

its enough when i say so

and maybe somethings are that simple

when you walk away

you dont hear me say

please oh baby

dont go

simple and clean is the way you're making me feel tonight

hold me

whatever lies beyond this morning

is a little later on

regardless of warnings the future doesn't scare me at all

nothings like before

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

*stands up, whistling and appluading* that was great!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

*Applauds* Well done!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

*comes in*

Nice place you got here...

I think I'll try a song. This is Linkin Park - Papercut.

*cough, cough*

Why does it feel like night today?

Something in here?s not right today

Why am I so uptight today?

Paranoia?s all I got left

I don?t know what stressed me first

Or how the pressure was fed but

I know just what it feels like

To have a voice in the back of my head

It?s like a face that I hold inside

A face that awakes when I close my eyes

A face watches every time I lie

A face that laughs every time I fall

(And watches everything)

So I know that when it?s time to sink or swim

That the face inside is hearing me right beneath my skin...

It?s like I?m paranoid lookin? over my back

It?s like a whirlwind inside of my head

It?s like I can?t stop what I?m hearing within

It?s like the face inside is right beneath my skin

I know I?ve got a face in me

points out all the mistakes to me

You?ve got a face on the inside too and

Your paranoia?s probably worse

I don?t know what set me off first but I know what I can?t stand

Everybody acts like the fact of the matter is

I can?t add up to what you can but

Everybody has a face that they hold inside

A face that awakes when they close their eyes

A face watches every time they lie

A face that laughs every time they fall

(And watches everything)

So you know that when it?s time to sink or swim

That the face inside is watching you too...right inside your skin

It?s like I?m paranoid lookin? over my back

It?s like a whirlwind inside of my head

It?s like I can?t stop what I?m hearing within

It?s like the face inside is right beneath my skin

It?s like I?m paranoid lookin? over my back

It?s like a whirlwind inside of my head

It?s like I can?t stop what I?m hearing within

It?s like the face inside is right beneath my skin

the face inside is right beneath my skin

the face inside is right beneath my skin

the face inside is right beneath my skin

The sun goes down

I feel the light betray me

The sun goes down

I feel the light betray me

The sun

It?s like I?m paranoid lookin? over my back

It?s like a whirlwind inside of my head

It?s like I can?t stop what I?m hearing within

It?s like the face inside is right beneath my skin

I feel the light betray me

The sun

It?s like I?m paranoid lookin? over my back

It?s like a whirlwind inside of my head

It?s like I can?t stop what I?m hearing within

I feel the light betray me

It?s like I can?t stop what I?m hearing within

It?s like I can?t stop what I?m hearing within

Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

*applauds loudly* That was great Drake!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

Thank you Ana. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

:cheers: *Clap clap*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

I've had this song stuck in my mind all day. Maybe singing it will get it out...

"Mamma Mia"

Abba

I've been cheated by you since I don't know when

So I made up my mind, it must come to an end

Look at me now, will I ever learn?

I don't know how but I suddenly lose control

There's a fire within my soul

Just one look and I can hear a bell ring

One more look and I forget everything, w-o-o-o-oh

Mamma mia, here I go again

My my, how can I resist you?

Mamma mia, does it show again?

My my, just how much I've missed you

Yes, I've been brokenhearted

Blue since the day we parted

Why, why did I ever let you go?

Mamma mia, now I really know,

My my, I could never let you go.

I've been angry and sad about things that you do

I can't count all the times that I've told you we're through

And when you go, when you slam the door

I think you know that you won't be away too long

You know that I'm not that strong.

Just one look and I can hear a bell ring

One more look and I forget everything, w-o-o-o-oh

Mamma mia, here I go again

My my, how can I resist you?

Mamma mia, does it show again?

My my, just how much I've missed you

Yes, I've been brokenhearted

Blue since the day we parted

Why, why did I ever let you go?

Mamma mia, even if I say

Bye bye, leave me now or never

mamma mia, it's a game we play

Bye bye doesn't mean forever

Mamma mia, here I go again

My my, how can I resist you?

Mamma mia, does it show again?

My my, just how much I've missed you

Yes, I've been brokenhearted

Blue since the day we parted

Why, why did I ever let you go

Mamma mia, now I really know

My my, I could never let you go

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

*Applaud* Good Job...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Thanks... nothing to ruin a perfectly good song like having it stuck in your head...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

yeah, I know what you mean...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

*claps*

Very good Ana!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Thanks Drake. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

I dislike musicals with a passion but when you sing it...it's not that bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

I'm flattered. Although it was a song long before it was a musical as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

Yeah I knew that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

**Is suprised** Really? Wow. Most people I've met have had no clue about that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

wait wait...it was a musical???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

They made a musical about three years ago called Mamma Mia, and wrote the storyline entirely around Abba's music. All the songs were written years before they made it into a musical.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

I knew about the song, just never heard of the musical...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.