Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Link

Karaoke Lounge

Recommended Posts

Ana

You said it Rogue!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rogue

Well, you don't want to just put them down....they've got lightsabers! and they're actually good with them, unlike me. You want to speak your opinion, yet give them credit for thiers...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Okay fine... shutting up now...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

*sings random songs out of sheer boredom*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rogue

*smiles at her from the table in the back, that is shrouded in darkness*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

*lurks near Rogue in the darkness surrounding the table in the back...just for the fun of it. and to brush up his skills!*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

*sense Furday and projects to Rogue as she walks towards the two* Behind you...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

Dont' worry Link, we talked about lurking on MSN!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rogue

Hello Furday. *he cringes* You didn't think I knew you were there, did you?

Suggestion...you might want to go easy near the walls, I heard you rub up against it.

I learned to hear such subtleties on the run. You need to realize these things to save you're life out there...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

*realising the game is up, he joins Rogue at the table, instead of going off to lurk somewhere else*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

*sits quietly with the two, staring into space*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

um... nothing... ah hell conversation skills flew out the kriffing window.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

In thinking deep thoughts I can reach my inner being...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

Furday, it's pointless. My mind is a million miles away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

In that case, you're halfway there! Now, just try bringing it back!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

*looks up, weary* I wish I could. I think it's more my conscience but still...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
^Hal^

Why?... What's the problem?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

*sprawls out on the couch* don't worry about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
^Hal^

*grins* hey, you know me, I can't help worrying about you. I am your big brother after all. If you don't want to say though, that's fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rogue

Hold up! If she's your sister, and I'm her sister...does that make you my brother? lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

ah ok... well Hal, I just told you on MSN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
^Hal^

Rogue... I guess it must... maybe half brother or something...

and yeah, thanks Link

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.