Ana 15 Posted September 20, 2002 You said it Rogue! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Rogue 4 Posted September 20, 2002 Well, you don't want to just put them down....they've got lightsabers! and they're actually good with them, unlike me. You want to speak your opinion, yet give them credit for thiers... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted September 20, 2002 Okay fine... shutting up now... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted September 20, 2002 *sings random songs out of sheer boredom* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Rogue 4 Posted September 20, 2002 *smiles at her from the table in the back, that is shrouded in darkness* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted September 20, 2002 *lurks near Rogue in the darkness surrounding the table in the back...just for the fun of it. and to brush up his skills!* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted September 20, 2002 *sense Furday and projects to Rogue as she walks towards the two* Behind you... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted September 20, 2002 Dont' worry Link, we talked about lurking on MSN! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Rogue 4 Posted September 20, 2002 Hello Furday. *he cringes* You didn't think I knew you were there, did you? Suggestion...you might want to go easy near the walls, I heard you rub up against it. I learned to hear such subtleties on the run. You need to realize these things to save you're life out there... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted September 20, 2002 *realising the game is up, he joins Rogue at the table, instead of going off to lurk somewhere else* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted September 20, 2002 *sits quietly with the two, staring into space* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted September 20, 2002 um... nothing... ah hell conversation skills flew out the kriffing window. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted September 20, 2002 In thinking deep thoughts I can reach my inner being... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted September 20, 2002 Furday, it's pointless. My mind is a million miles away. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted September 20, 2002 In that case, you're halfway there! Now, just try bringing it back! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted September 21, 2002 *looks up, weary* I wish I could. I think it's more my conscience but still... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
^Hal^ 1 Posted September 22, 2002 Why?... What's the problem? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted September 23, 2002 *sprawls out on the couch* don't worry about it. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
^Hal^ 1 Posted September 23, 2002 *grins* hey, you know me, I can't help worrying about you. I am your big brother after all. If you don't want to say though, that's fine. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Rogue 4 Posted September 23, 2002 Hold up! If she's your sister, and I'm her sister...does that make you my brother? lol Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted September 23, 2002 ah ok... well Hal, I just told you on MSN Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
^Hal^ 1 Posted September 23, 2002 Rogue... I guess it must... maybe half brother or something... and yeah, thanks Link Share this post Link to post Share on other sites